AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Sporty and natural Katie G.

This GL gal from Myerstown, PA gives us a peek into her beauty bag. Find out how drummergirl133 keeps her confidence high, her skin clear and her...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I paint my toenails a lot and even though I use a base coat my nails are starting to stain and turn a little yellowish. What are some things I can do to help reverse this/prevent it from getting worse.

Hey girlie,

Give your toenails time to breathe! Try not to leave nail polish on too long, and don't repaint as soon as you remove the nail polish. Go polish-free for at least 24 hours in between - that way, your nails can breathe and stay healthier Smile And remember, red-based nail polishes can tint our nails yellow even after the nail polish has been removed. It wears away, but it can look super funky! Yuck!
Lauren C.

by Allison S. on 7/27/2012 12:02:46 AM

i luv these pages so cool

by 2cool101 on 7/16/2012 9:21:01 PM

So I filled out the survery to be featured as a beauty spy, but when I tried to go to the website to submit a picture of myself, it didn't work. What gives? Otherwise, may you give me a link? Thank You!
I tried
lovemylook@girlslife.com
I'd love to be a beauty spy! Smile

by fashionista37 on 7/11/2012 8:02:48 PM

MOD! Is there any way for me to become a beauty spy too? I have really good tips and would like to help out girls who need some tips (:

Hey girlie,

Fill out this survey for a chance to be featured!

Lauren C.

by babygirl1265 on 7/10/2012 10:44:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am allowed to wear makeup now that i am in middle school, but i need makeup that doesn't give me pimples, because they run in my fam. and also makeup that isn't tested on animals! What makeup brand should I use?

Hey girlie!  Good for you for wanting to make sure your makeup hasn't been tested on animals!  Lots of sites, like PETA, have complete lists of companies that test their products on animals so people just like you can avoid using their products.  As for the pimples, that might take a little bit of trial and error.  Look for hypoallergenic makeups.  Unfortunately, some people have problems with makeup, even if it's meant to be good for your skin, so be patient and if the brand you're using makes your skin break out, try a different brand until you find one that works.  You can also ask your mom what she used, that might help you narrow down the choices.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by scruffythecrow on 7/2/2012 1:07:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Is there a way to sign up to be a Beauty spy or no?

Hey girlie,

Fill out this survey for a chance to be featured!

Lauren C.

by aweaver13 on 6/30/2012 11:27:46 PM

I've been though it all. Friendship problems, Boy trouble, and family issues. You name it and i've been through it all well not really all of it but you get the point i will help with anything just name it and i'll give you on advice on it> Smile hope to help you with advice soon <3

by aweaver13 on 6/30/2012 11:19:03 PM

Do you think they will make GL available for the Kindle Fire? I checked and they don't. If they do, when do you think it will happen?

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, we're not on Kindle Fire. We're on Nook and Zinio. If you have an iPhone, Android, iPad, Mac, or PC, you can download Zinio and have your GL issue available to you across all your devices.
Rachael A.

by tori42 on 6/29/2012 2:13:17 PM

Recently I had a little bikini 'mishap'. Basically, the top fell off while I was walking around, luckily no one actually saw. But, to take extra precaution, I really want to get a new top and keep the same bottoms, because in August I am going to a huge pool party. What type of bikini is the most secure, like what type of clasp or tie up? Thank you.

Hey girlie,

Personally, I like fuller coverage bikinis that tie around the neck with a clasp in the back. That means avoiding sliding triangle tops - go for a top with cups and a regular bikini bottom without any ties at all. I also avoid tops with rings or other details that hold together the "boob panels" because, one time at the pool, one of my bikinis had a plastic ring that cracked. That made my top fly open.... oops! Smile
Lauren C.

by bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 6/28/2012 11:39:13 PM

modmodmod!
im goin to a summer dance saturday and i need help on makeup! wht is a simple natural makeup look for my hazel green eyes tht will make them pop?? thanks!

Hey girl,

Try snagging Lucy's gorgeous summer fresh look from our June/July cover! For hazel eyes, try the same greenish eye pencil, or go for a different look by using rosy pink, periwinkle blue, or gold!

Lauren C.