1 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

5 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

6 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Get in the Olympic spirit with Gold Medal Summer

Gymnast Joey Jordan’s biggest goal is to be a gold medal champion. Again and again, she is deprived of the gold despite her intensive workouts and nonstop...

I used to do Gymnastics. This book sounds really inspiring. If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:42:33 AM

I'm going to take gymnastics soon Smile my favorite is Anastasia Luikin. Can't wait for the olympics!!!

by softballismyBFF on 6/28/2012 9:52:51 AM

gymnastics is my life! my favorite gymnast is definitely Gabrielle Douglas! <3

by Gymcat on 6/27/2012 5:31:33 PM

I used to do gymnastics. My favorite gymnast is Shawn Johnson.

by supersingershannon on 6/27/2012 5:06:23 PM

I do gymnastics and I love it! Smile My favorite gymnast now is probably Jordyn Wieber or Katelyn Ohashi. Smile

by Gymnast99 on 6/27/2012 4:44:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!, I,m going to the mall on friday, I,ve already picked out a outfit, but i need some advice on it, first would blue ruffle top, and a floarl short print work together? and should i wear my pink sparkle toms?, secend, its going to be 98 degrees but the mall is SUPER cold, should i wear a long sleelve light sweater and maybe take it off when we leave?, and what hairstyle and makeup would ya sujest? Smile THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Hey chica, that sounds super cute! Pink sparkles might be a bit much, but if you're into the girly-girl look, then go for it. I'd probably suggest some brown gladiators for your feet, but go with what you're feelin'. And the sweater definitely sounds like a good plan. You might wanna wear your hair up, since it's supposed to be so hot out. Try a messy bun, and for makeup, use blue eyeshadow that matches your top. Have an awesome time!
Carrie R.

by emma2112 on 6/27/2012 2:43:15 PM

Shawn Johnson even though she can't do it anymore cause of an injury....

by Knerdalicious on 6/27/2012 2:04:24 PM

I dont do gymnastics, but I totally want to read this book!!!!!!

by Kstar101 on 6/27/2012 12:38:16 PM

I do gymnastics. Love it! No favourite gymnast but I'll scope one out this summer. ;)

by haileymonkey11 on 6/27/2012 10:46:34 AM

I don't do legit gymnastics, but I am a cheerleader so i do do some gymnastics like flips and stuff.

by Brenna04 on 6/27/2012 9:14:19 AM