2 HOURS AGO Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around? http://t.co/M1HMfEUmGP

2 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: Yay thank you guys so much for participating in my #GLkelli chat! And huge thanks to @girlslifemag! 💘

2 HOURS AGO You’re awesome, @kelliberglund! Thanks for chatting, #Kellbelles, & make sure to tune in to the new #LabRatsBionicIsland tonight at 8:30 pm!

COMMENTS

Olympian Alysia Montano runs like a girl--and she's proud of it

Today, middle distance runner Alysia Montano qualified for her first Olympic Games. In about a month, she’ll be attending the Opening Ceremony dreaming of gold medal glory...

it should so be banned! have you ever seen "Super-size me"? Mcdonald's is just a fat and calorie loaded, chemical filled wasteland for people who don't care about their bodies

by livelovesing101 on 7/12/2012 3:51:12 PM

She is so inspiring! I agree with her and I love her flower! Way to go!

by zendaybella on 7/8/2012 1:45:54 PM

Wooot a clap for girl powerSmile Now whenever a boy says "You run like a girl" i'm going to say yeah i do then sprint

by Smile1221 on 7/5/2012 11:18:23 PM

i like her and lolo jones and sanya richards-ross. and of course the entire womens soccer team. i met hope solo, alex morgan, christie rampone, kate deines, and megan rapinoe.

by soccerlover99 on 6/27/2012 8:27:12 PM

ATTENTION COUNTRY GIRLS AND COUNTRY MUSIC LOVERS!!!!!!
do you love country music both old and new?well heres the club for you...Country Music Lovers!A brand new club just for country girls and country music lovers!For questions or to join go to my page and check out the club or post questions.Join Now!

by SKYRIM78 on 6/27/2012 10:21:20 AM

i actually watched this race, funny there was an article about it.

by Glitterheart16 on 6/27/2012 12:45:54 AM

SO COOOL! WAY TO GO!

by j4zm09 on 6/27/2012 12:40:46 AM

I saw her on tv. She's amazing!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 6/26/2012 11:17:25 PM

I will definitely be cheering her on!!! I can't wait to see the olympics! Tong

by loveyourlife43 on 6/26/2012 9:18:49 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/26/2012 7:23:54 PM

If you have a habit of eating a “grab-and-go” breakfast, make sure you choose one that's high in protein, like swapping butter for almond butter on your toast.

What does music mean to you?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.