Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

AN HOUR AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

3 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Olympian Alysia Montano runs like a girl--and she's proud of it

Today, middle distance runner Alysia Montano qualified for her first Olympic Games. In about a month, she’ll be attending the Opening Ceremony dreaming of gold medal glory...

It is "wears in her hair" not "wear's in her hair"
But anyways great article! I am a female runner and I love it, and love running "like a girl"

by horsie9000 on 6/26/2012 6:42:45 PM

yay! it's an honor to go to the olympics!

by tennischic9 on 6/26/2012 6:15:36 PM

Girl Power!

by Christiangal345 on 6/26/2012 6:02:57 PM

Super cute flower! Good luck to her!

by fallsb-ball on 6/26/2012 5:07:05 PM

hey! So i've been thinking about dying my hair red for a several months, but i'm still on the fence about it. I'm pretty pale and i have blue-green eyes. my top color choice would be a bright medium red (NOT the super fake red though), but i also like the red-to-blonde ombre hair. i have a few concerns though. First, i'm a little worried about maintenance, because I know touch ups can be pricey, and i don't want to worry about my roots all the time. Second, I don't want it to be too crazy, especially since i'm not that adventurous with my style, and i've never dyed it. i currently have thick, wavy light brown hair that's kind of hard to manage. i'd love your opinion on the color! and any tips to manage my hair easier would be appreciated too!

Hey girl!  Dying your hair is a big commitment, but also a totally fun way to change-up your look.  I would suggest testing out your different options with washout hair dye that will give you a feel of what you might like.  Your hair sounds like mine!  I know it can be tempting to use heat stylers like straighteners to deal with wavy hair, but it can really dry out your mane and cause more frizz in the future.  Let your hair air-dry and use some anti-frizz serum to tame your hair.  PS- If you for sure wanna go red, check out our adorable new cover girl Ariana Grande for inspiration! xxoo
Maggie P.

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 6/26/2012 4:42:55 PM

Hey so we are going camping tomorrow (yay!), and I need a packing list... Just keep in mind that I'm 10... We are going to be gone for (4?) days I think. Please hurry we are leavng tomorrow as soon as my mum wakes up! I need to pack today!

Hey girl! Sounds like funSmile  Check out this article for advice on what to pack http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/19/Packing-101-What-to-bring-on-a-camping-trip.aspx Don't forget the bug spray! xxoo
Maggie P.