8 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Our fave 4th of July-inspired celeb outfits

We’re seeing stars (and stripes!) in preparation for the 4th of July! Celebs love the classic colors of red, white and blue, but what’s even more impressive is...

I love Selena's and Katy's look!!! <3

by fearless4ever on 7/5/2012 9:51:01 PM

So recently, my BFF Ashley just got dumped by her boyfriend or should I say ex? He broke up with her in a text I was there so she showed me it and stood there crying! I want to kill him now! Anyways I think it is because of me because earlier like 5 minutes before we were talking to him well I was and I said they should break up because he is not going to see her for the summer because he is doing stuff ( he cares more about golfing and biking more than Ashley) she is taking it really hard. She never cried about a break up ever! He was nice and gave her gifts and treated her really well! I don't know how he could have done that. I think he broke up with her because I told him too. They would see each other a little in summer and could have made it work. I think I made Ashley cry about josh?? Help

Hey! that's just an example of what can happen when you mess around in other people's persona lives too much. you probably didn't mean for anything bad to happen because of what you said, but you ended up influencing a pretty big decision. Next time you'll know to leave well enough alone. good luck!

Helen S.

by misstomboy1 on 7/3/2012 3:37:46 PM

i love carrie's dress!

by AnnaKay98 on 7/2/2012 10:23:28 PM

To Rachael A. Thx a billion!!!! <3 Lauren <3

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 10:18:06 PM

To Rachael A. Thx a billion!!!! <3 Lauren <3

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 10:09:20 PM

I love Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, and Victoria Justice's style! I made my own by combining all of them! Casual, cute, and extravagant!

by Effervescent on 7/2/2012 8:54:59 PM

Selena Gomez's and Carrie Underwood's are amazing

by topchef88 on 7/2/2012 7:15:35 PM

I LOVE Katy and Selena's!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/2/2012 7:10:15 PM

i like Katy's dress. btw, my moms bday is on the fourth and my bros is on the fifth!

by loppyears12 on 7/2/2012 5:54:30 PM

My favorite has gotta be Victorias!! I love Selena's too tho especially for the 4th Smile

by maggie183 on 7/2/2012 5:14:00 PM