AN HOUR AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

1 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to look bomb in a beanie: http://t.co/Xtrdpnem4M

COMMENTS

Our fave 4th of July-inspired celeb outfits

We’re seeing stars (and stripes!) in preparation for the 4th of July! Celebs love the classic colors of red, white and blue, but what’s even more impressive is...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Please approve my account. It says check back in a few, but it has been five hours, and I don't know if it has just taken a while to get around to approving mine, or if there was a glitch. I don't think I put anything bad or inappropriate on my profile...
P.S. Did Lauren C. leave GL? Frown

Hey chica! Lauren C. might have left, or she might have gone on vacation for a bit.  We don't know all of the mods, since we all work different days and hours at GL.  Did you have to have a parent approve your profile?  If so, they might not have just yet.  Also try checking your e-mail to see if you have something there about your profile.  If not, someone should be working on your profile, so hang tight for a little bit longer. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 4:54:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I took the grown up quiz and answered 5 b's and 2 a's and it said mostly a's! Also what is wrong with the home page, the writing on the slideshow is gone.

Hey girlie, They are working on the quiz to get it fixed, so hopefully it'll be up and working tomorrow! As for the homepage, try emptying your browser's Browsing Data (have your mom help if you don't know how).  Sometimes websites start acting weird if you don't have enough space to load the images.  xoxo

Kate G.

by pariskitty11 on 7/2/2012 4:50:20 PM

My, that Glee cast outfit is atrocious. Is it creepy that I can tell when that picture was taken by how Chris Colfer looks?

Don't answer that question.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/2/2012 3:31:02 PM

On July 4th, I will probably be wearing a white and blue dress that I have and some bright red shoes.

by supersingershannon on 7/2/2012 3:14:07 PM

I love Carrie's, Selena's and Lucy's dresses!

by bookeater20 on 7/2/2012 1:45:29 PM

i love selena's!

by j4zm09 on 7/2/2012 1:42:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a hair problem. I think my hair is falling out. My braid keeps on getting thinner and i have some really small bald spots. Is this happening because of my dandruff? Why is my hair getting thinner and what can I do to stop it. Also what can i do for my dandruff? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie! If you've got bald patches that weren't there before, you need to talk to your mom and your doctor.  There are lots of reasons for hair loss, and they'll be able to help you out.  Even if the spots are small now, you want to fix the problem before it becomes too bad.  As for the dandruff, try a shampoo aimed at getting rid of it, there are lots of options in the shampoo aisle.Don't start with the shampoo until you've talked to your doctor about your thinning hair, though! xoxo

Kate G.

by iheartglee on 7/2/2012 1:30:27 PM

I have to wear an uncomfortable uniform on the fourth because I'm in marching band and we're going to be in a parade. But after that, I'll be changing into a white shirt, blue shrug, and denim jeans. I'll also throw on some red accessories. Then I'm headed to a barbecue, followed by fireworks!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/2/2012 1:11:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
When will the GL Buzz Babes get the first email?

Hey girl!

You should be receiving it in the next few weeks, so stay tuned and check your inbox!
Rachael A.

by PinkDancerBabe on 7/2/2012 12:25:22 PM

MOD!!!
I'm getting braces sometime this year, and I'm glad to finally be getting rid of crooked teeth!
Last night though, i had a terrible dream. I went to the dentist to get fitted, then left. Next thing I know, teeth start falling out! I was left with only a few, and had to get fake teeth and braces on only the teeth i had left. It was so real feeling, I woke up with pain in my jaw!
I often hear that dreams involving teeth falling out stand for anxiety and worry, but i WANT braces, and i keep having these jaw-wrenching dreams. They Hurt! Literally!
Is it true they stand for worry? I want them to go away!

Hey girl!

I know getting braces can be scary, but trust me, it's totally worth it! I had braces for three years, and although it wasn't too fun while I had them, I am so happy with my beautiful, straight teeth now! It's totally OK to be worried and anxious. But deep down, you DO want braces. So when you're nervous just keep that in mind. It'll all be worth it!
Rachael A.