2 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

3 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

4 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Our fave 4th of July-inspired celeb outfits

We’re seeing stars (and stripes!) in preparation for the 4th of July! Celebs love the classic colors of red, white and blue, but what’s even more impressive is...

I LIKE SELENA'S!!!

by Danerka on 7/2/2012 11:54:02 AM

Selena Gomez, Carrie Underwood, and Victoria Justice had the best outfits! They're sooo cute!<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 7/2/2012 11:22:48 AM

Cool! I love Selena's and Carrie's!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 10:56:05 AM

I love Selena's, Lucy's, and Victoria's dresses! <3

by popgirl101 on 7/2/2012 10:20:52 AM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
Ok do I'm getting braces somewa soon and I have no idea what colors to get!!!!! BTW I have blonde hair, green eyes and fair kin with freckles. Thx in advance!!!! <3 Lauren <3

Hey girl!

I think pastel colors would look great with your hair and eyes. You could get light green to match your eyes, or maybe light blue, pink, or yellow.
Rachael A.

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 7:37:32 AM

I like Victoria's, Lucy's and Katy's haha <3

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland

Follow my blog: idreamofneverland.blogspot.com

Check out my YouTube coveres: YouTube.com/KatieTeas

by fireworks1071 on 7/2/2012 2:27:15 AM

I like seriously love Katy Perry's dress!
I also adore Selena's and Victoria's dresses! Smile <3