AN HOUR AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

Our fave 4th of July-inspired celeb outfits

We’re seeing stars (and stripes!) in preparation for the 4th of July! Celebs love the classic colors of red, white and blue, but what’s even more impressive is...

Selena's outfit = the best!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:27:04 PM

im gonna see carrie in concert! im so excited and im a HUGE fan! Laughing u can tell by my name! look at my profile!

by Carrie_Underwood on 8/21/2012 9:53:20 AM

MODMODMOD: do yuo know what the name of the dress that Sel Gomez is wearing above?

hey! it's a custom made dress by designer marco marco.

Helen S.

by Ostar21 on 7/17/2012 7:06:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD WHEN I POST A COMMENT IT DOESNT SHOW UP WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

Hey girl!  We've got a lot of comments coming in all the time, so they have to be approved by a mod then they'll be up!  Thanks for being patient! xxoo
Maggie P.

by rosefairy101 on 7/12/2012 1:55:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD so i like this guy and i know hes not interested in me but i like him other girls like him to but i LOVE him what do i do please help

Hey girl!  It can be totally tough to catch the attention of a guy that everyone likes.  The best thing to do is to try your best to get to know him and see if you really like him as much as you think.  You probably don't want to be with a guy who isn't interested in getting to know you.  Try to meet someone that you can get to know and really like, and he'll like you back too Smile Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by rosefairy101 on 7/12/2012 1:20:25 PM

For the fourth I wore my go-to red tank, cute white sweater, & comfy blue jeggings. I love looking good while feeling good. BTW, I love Victoria Justice's outfits. ;)

by little simba on 7/9/2012 10:23:40 PM

So, the guy I like is a actually my BGF and he likes me too. So everybody thinks we go out, so after a couple months of the 'are you dating?' question, we said yes. That's fine for him, but I'm worried my mom will find out. I'm not allowed to date 'till I'm a freshman in high school. She knows I like him and she also knows he likes me. I mean, we don't go out on dates or anything like that.(He's in eighth grade and I'm in seventh)But I'm sort of cunfuzzled. Are we going out or not? We hug and hold hands, but that's not a big deal at my school.(We go to a country day school out in the middle of nowhere and it's run by a bunch of people we call by their first name) I"M CONFUSED!!! Help please.

Hey girl, just talk to him. Ask him if you're actually dating or just being close friends. I think its fine to have that close boyfriend/ friend that's a boy, because you're not really "going out on dates" so you're not doing anything bad. You can't help it if you like this guy!

lauren r.

by yoshistar1011 on 7/8/2012 9:38:26 AM

Thank you so much Lauren C! <3

by fearless4ever on 7/8/2012 12:53:55 AM

I'm glad everybody is inspired by the Fourth of July! I LOVE Selena's dress! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:22:16 AM

Okay, this might sound like i'm not that smart but i just joined today i keep seeing people post MOD MOD MOD, and i don't get it. Please help!!

Haha, no worries girl! "MOD" stands for "moderator" - that's me! Me and a whole team of older girls work for GL and approve your comments, filter comments for bad words/offensive topics, and also answer your advice questions. If you put MOD MOD MOD at the beginning of your question, we'll know that you want an answer and will get to it asap!
Lauren C.

by fearless4ever on 7/5/2012 9:54:24 PM

I love Selena's and Katy's look!!! <3

by fearless4ever on 7/5/2012 9:51:01 PM

So recently, my BFF Ashley just got dumped by her boyfriend or should I say ex? He broke up with her in a text I was there so she showed me it and stood there crying! I want to kill him now! Anyways I think it is because of me because earlier like 5 minutes before we were talking to him well I was and I said they should break up because he is not going to see her for the summer because he is doing stuff ( he cares more about golfing and biking more than Ashley) she is taking it really hard. She never cried about a break up ever! He was nice and gave her gifts and treated her really well! I don't know how he could have done that. I think he broke up with her because I told him too. They would see each other a little in summer and could have made it work. I think I made Ashley cry about josh?? Help

Hey! that's just an example of what can happen when you mess around in other people's persona lives too much. you probably didn't mean for anything bad to happen because of what you said, but you ended up influencing a pretty big decision. Next time you'll know to leave well enough alone. good luck!

Helen S.

by misstomboy1 on 7/3/2012 3:37:46 PM

i love carrie's dress!

by AnnaKay98 on 7/2/2012 10:23:28 PM

To Rachael A. Thx a billion!!!! <3 Lauren <3

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 10:18:06 PM

To Rachael A. Thx a billion!!!! <3 Lauren <3

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 10:09:20 PM

I love Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, and Victoria Justice's style! I made my own by combining all of them! Casual, cute, and extravagant!

by Effervescent on 7/2/2012 8:54:59 PM

Selena Gomez's and Carrie Underwood's are amazing

by topchef88 on 7/2/2012 7:15:35 PM

I LOVE Katy and Selena's!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/2/2012 7:10:15 PM

i like Katy's dress. btw, my moms bday is on the fourth and my bros is on the fifth!

by loppyears12 on 7/2/2012 5:54:30 PM

My favorite has gotta be Victorias!! I love Selena's too tho especially for the 4th Smile

by maggie183 on 7/2/2012 5:14:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Please approve my account. It says check back in a few, but it has been five hours, and I don't know if it has just taken a while to get around to approving mine, or if there was a glitch. I don't think I put anything bad or inappropriate on my profile...
P.S. Did Lauren C. leave GL? Frown

Hey chica! Lauren C. might have left, or she might have gone on vacation for a bit.  We don't know all of the mods, since we all work different days and hours at GL.  Did you have to have a parent approve your profile?  If so, they might not have just yet.  Also try checking your e-mail to see if you have something there about your profile.  If not, someone should be working on your profile, so hang tight for a little bit longer. xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 4:54:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I took the grown up quiz and answered 5 b's and 2 a's and it said mostly a's! Also what is wrong with the home page, the writing on the slideshow is gone.

Hey girlie, They are working on the quiz to get it fixed, so hopefully it'll be up and working tomorrow! As for the homepage, try emptying your browser's Browsing Data (have your mom help if you don't know how).  Sometimes websites start acting weird if you don't have enough space to load the images.  xoxo

Kate G.

by pariskitty11 on 7/2/2012 4:50:20 PM

My, that Glee cast outfit is atrocious. Is it creepy that I can tell when that picture was taken by how Chris Colfer looks?

Don't answer that question.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/2/2012 3:31:02 PM

On July 4th, I will probably be wearing a white and blue dress that I have and some bright red shoes.

by supersingershannon on 7/2/2012 3:14:07 PM

I love Carrie's, Selena's and Lucy's dresses!

by bookeater20 on 7/2/2012 1:45:29 PM

i love selena's!

by j4zm09 on 7/2/2012 1:42:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a hair problem. I think my hair is falling out. My braid keeps on getting thinner and i have some really small bald spots. Is this happening because of my dandruff? Why is my hair getting thinner and what can I do to stop it. Also what can i do for my dandruff? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie! If you've got bald patches that weren't there before, you need to talk to your mom and your doctor.  There are lots of reasons for hair loss, and they'll be able to help you out.  Even if the spots are small now, you want to fix the problem before it becomes too bad.  As for the dandruff, try a shampoo aimed at getting rid of it, there are lots of options in the shampoo aisle.Don't start with the shampoo until you've talked to your doctor about your thinning hair, though! xoxo

Kate G.

by iheartglee on 7/2/2012 1:30:27 PM

I have to wear an uncomfortable uniform on the fourth because I'm in marching band and we're going to be in a parade. But after that, I'll be changing into a white shirt, blue shrug, and denim jeans. I'll also throw on some red accessories. Then I'm headed to a barbecue, followed by fireworks!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/2/2012 1:11:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
When will the GL Buzz Babes get the first email?

Hey girl!

You should be receiving it in the next few weeks, so stay tuned and check your inbox!
Rachael A.

by PinkDancerBabe on 7/2/2012 12:25:22 PM

MOD!!!
I'm getting braces sometime this year, and I'm glad to finally be getting rid of crooked teeth!
Last night though, i had a terrible dream. I went to the dentist to get fitted, then left. Next thing I know, teeth start falling out! I was left with only a few, and had to get fake teeth and braces on only the teeth i had left. It was so real feeling, I woke up with pain in my jaw!
I often hear that dreams involving teeth falling out stand for anxiety and worry, but i WANT braces, and i keep having these jaw-wrenching dreams. They Hurt! Literally!
Is it true they stand for worry? I want them to go away!

Hey girl!

I know getting braces can be scary, but trust me, it's totally worth it! I had braces for three years, and although it wasn't too fun while I had them, I am so happy with my beautiful, straight teeth now! It's totally OK to be worried and anxious. But deep down, you DO want braces. So when you're nervous just keep that in mind. It'll all be worth it!
Rachael A.

by Danerka on 7/2/2012 11:58:25 AM

I LIKE SELENA'S!!!

by Danerka on 7/2/2012 11:54:02 AM

Selena Gomez, Carrie Underwood, and Victoria Justice had the best outfits! They're sooo cute!<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 7/2/2012 11:22:48 AM

Cool! I love Selena's and Carrie's!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 10:56:05 AM

I love Selena's, Lucy's, and Victoria's dresses! <3

by popgirl101 on 7/2/2012 10:20:52 AM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
Ok do I'm getting braces somewa soon and I have no idea what colors to get!!!!! BTW I have blonde hair, green eyes and fair kin with freckles. Thx in advance!!!! <3 Lauren <3

Hey girl!

I think pastel colors would look great with your hair and eyes. You could get light green to match your eyes, or maybe light blue, pink, or yellow.
Rachael A.

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 7:37:32 AM

I like Victoria's, Lucy's and Katy's haha <3

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland

Follow my blog: idreamofneverland.blogspot.com

Check out my YouTube coveres: YouTube.com/KatieTeas

by fireworks1071 on 7/2/2012 2:27:15 AM

I like seriously love Katy Perry's dress!
I also adore Selena's and Victoria's dresses! Smile <3