16 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

18 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Wish Ariana Grande happy birthday (and see her exclusive GL cover!)

Today, the bubbliest babe of them all—yep, darling Ari!—turns 19. We’re celebrating with noisemakers, confetti and…her very own GL cover reveal! Do you love Ariana just as...

I just got my issue today! I'm so excited!!

by yumasauras on 7/5/2012 8:27:01 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/5/2012 4:54:59 PM

I looooove Ariana Grande so much!! She was my biggest inspiration to getting healthy! I want to meet her soooo badly!!! She is a true beast bomb!! Love you Ari!

Arianator Smile) <3

by magicbananaturtle on 7/5/2012 11:06:16 AM

Join my club Ariana Grande Music pleeeeeease ♥

by JustluvAriana on 7/5/2012 1:01:16 AM

i luv her so much. she reminds me of me and she always makes me smile.

by Hayleybug on 7/4/2012 10:56:51 AM

I R THE VICTORIOUS CD/DVD SET!!!! WISH ME LUCK Laughing

by elyseluvstaylorswift on 7/3/2012 5:27:04 PM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 5:24:08 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LUV YOU!!!!

by coco4 on 7/1/2012 10:32:19 AM