Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

Wish Ariana Grande happy birthday (and see her exclusive GL cover!)

Today, the bubbliest babe of them all—yep, darling Ari!—turns 19. We’re celebrating with noisemakers, confetti and…her very own GL cover reveal! Do you love Ariana just as...

Happy birthday Ariana!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 6/27/2012 12:49:13 AM

Exclusive GL cover? Yeah right. Y'all didn't even show it. Smooth move.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 6/27/2012 12:39:41 AM

Have a great birthday Ariana! Hope its amazing (:

~Jadyn Rain <3

by veggigurl on 6/27/2012 12:28:46 AM

OMG! Happy Birthday, Ariana! You're an amazing actress, beautiful, and bonus points for not being afraid to show your true personality! (example: Your hair! Absolutely love it!) I hope you have a very happy birthday!!!! Smile

by squizzcute on 6/26/2012 11:26:50 PM

Happy B-day Ariana! have an awesome birthday! your a beautiful actress and singer! I wish you the best on your special day! Smile

by Hanchub on 6/26/2012 11:03:18 PM

Happy birthday Ariana!!!! Ur such a great role model and I luv u on victorious!!! Hope u have an amazing birthday!!

by Kathy864 on 6/26/2012 7:30:44 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/26/2012 7:26:05 PM

Happy birthday Ariana! You are amazing.
Love,
Jazmine

by jazmine ann on 6/26/2012 7:26:03 PM

I love Ariana, but some of the Arianators are so annoying. We get it, you love Ariana, but that doesn't mean she should have her own show, win a Grammy, or be the star of Victorious, OR that she's any better than Liz, Jennette, or expecially Victoria. Idk, annoys me so much!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/26/2012 7:06:39 PM

Happy birthday Ariana! I love you so much Laughing you're my idol! hope it's a happy one! best wishes :3

by beefalo on 6/26/2012 6:36:36 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!