4 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

7 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

8 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Wish Ariana Grande happy birthday (and see her exclusive GL cover!)

Today, the bubbliest babe of them all—yep, darling Ari!—turns 19. We’re celebrating with noisemakers, confetti and…her very own GL cover reveal! Do you love Ariana just as...

Happy Birthday Ariana!!!
You are so funny and talented, not to mention sooo pretty and you are an inspiration to girls everywhere.
I hope your 19th birthday is just as amazing as you are!
Love, Bethany
"put ur <3s up!!!"

by otter77 on 6/26/2012 6:32:03 PM

Hey we are going camping tomorrow... I dont know what to pack! We will be fone for 4 days... What should I bring? Please dont give me the link to that "What to pack on a camping trip" post cuz I already looked at it and it didnt help. Please help I have to pack today! Thanks!

Hey! Bring comfy clothes, one warm outfit, raingear, sunscreen, bugs pray, a swimsuit, and a hat Smile
Helen S.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/26/2012 6:32:02 PM

Wow!! Happy Birthday Ari!! I love ur super sense of style!! Ur hilarious and a great role model!! Ill admit, I only watch Victorious because ur on it!! Please keep singing and acting bcuz ur amazing!!! Smile)

by soccer.bear1 on 6/26/2012 6:23:27 PM

Happy Birthday Ari, enjoy your special day<3

by michipie205 on 6/26/2012 6:10:21 PM

Omg its my bray today too! Happy birthday Ari!

by skybird on 6/26/2012 5:47:42 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana!! Smile You're amazing!

by Mtoles on 6/26/2012 5:41:14 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana! you are so sweet and awesome and an amazing singer and I love your personality, don't ever change!

by honeycakes on 6/26/2012 5:22:10 PM

Happy birthday Ariana!!!!!!!(:

by Sheyenne on 6/26/2012 5:20:04 PM

happy bday ariana

by mns562 on 6/26/2012 5:09:47 PM

Happy B-Day Ari. Hope it is a blast.
I want to be well liked and popular in school. How do I do that. I already know how to be myself and stuff. Do you have any beauty or confidence articles. Thank you.

Hey babe!  The best way to be confident is to be comfortable in your own skin.  Check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/17/i-want-more-confidence.aspx

xxoo