9 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

12 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

13 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Wish Ariana Grande happy birthday (and see her exclusive GL cover!)

Today, the bubbliest babe of them all—yep, darling Ari!—turns 19. We’re celebrating with noisemakers, confetti and…her very own GL cover reveal! Do you love Ariana just as...

Happy Birthday Ariana!!!
You are so funny and talented, not to mention sooo pretty and you are an inspiration to girls everywhere.
I hope your 19th birthday is just as amazing as you are!
Love, Bethany
"put ur <3s up!!!"

by otter77 on 6/26/2012 6:32:03 PM

Hey we are going camping tomorrow... I dont know what to pack! We will be fone for 4 days... What should I bring? Please dont give me the link to that "What to pack on a camping trip" post cuz I already looked at it and it didnt help. Please help I have to pack today! Thanks!

Hey! Bring comfy clothes, one warm outfit, raingear, sunscreen, bugs pray, a swimsuit, and a hat Smile
Helen S.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/26/2012 6:32:02 PM

Wow!! Happy Birthday Ari!! I love ur super sense of style!! Ur hilarious and a great role model!! Ill admit, I only watch Victorious because ur on it!! Please keep singing and acting bcuz ur amazing!!! Smile)

by soccer.bear1 on 6/26/2012 6:23:27 PM

Happy Birthday Ari, enjoy your special day<3

by michipie205 on 6/26/2012 6:10:21 PM

Omg its my bray today too! Happy birthday Ari!

by skybird on 6/26/2012 5:47:42 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana!! Smile You're amazing!

by Mtoles on 6/26/2012 5:41:14 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana! you are so sweet and awesome and an amazing singer and I love your personality, don't ever change!

by honeycakes on 6/26/2012 5:22:10 PM

Happy birthday Ariana!!!!!!!(:

by Sheyenne on 6/26/2012 5:20:04 PM

happy bday ariana

by mns562 on 6/26/2012 5:09:47 PM

Happy B-Day Ari. Hope it is a blast.
I want to be well liked and popular in school. How do I do that. I already know how to be myself and stuff. Do you have any beauty or confidence articles. Thank you.

Hey babe!  The best way to be confident is to be comfortable in your own skin.  Check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/17/i-want-more-confidence.aspx

xxoo