AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 keep it casual in a Moxie Peach girls' sweatshirt from @Target. http://t.co/Cg2MKBjF7o

AN HOUR AGO We're LOVING @taylorswift13 newest announcement: http://t.co/8PochBwGyl pic.twitter.com/xlkYH9XmkM

13 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

COMMENTS

Wish Ariana Grande happy birthday (and see her exclusive GL cover!)

Today, the bubbliest babe of them all—yep, darling Ari!—turns 19. We’re celebrating with noisemakers, confetti and…her very own GL cover reveal! Do you love Ariana just as...

Mod mod mod mod mod
Hi I am going to flOrida for 5 weeks. What should I pack? I want stuff to wear that I can wear out to diner or to the beach. You get the idea. Also what are some good books to read this summer? Thanks your the best!

Hey babe!  That sounds SO fun!  For the beach you will def need a few bathing suits that you can rotate wearing, flip flops, and a cover up.  Don't forget the sunscreen!  For other activities, bring lots of shorts, shirts, skirts, and sundresses to wear out and about.  You can check out some awesome beach reads in the entertainment section of GL's website!  Personally, I love the Hunger Games and I think they would be a great read.  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by vivacious on 6/26/2012 4:55:52 PM

I love her she is my idol

by vivacious on 6/26/2012 4:53:22 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana!! Your one of my idols!! Your so pretty too!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi-So I'm not 13 yet so I can't have a facebook and my mom thinks twitter and Facebook are dumb but I don't! I want them both so I can follow girls life and I also want to see the pics of Ariana! Is there any other way I can see them?

Hey girl!  You will be able to check out the pics of Ariana when the issue comes out soon! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Redkyffin on 6/26/2012 4:48:54 PM

Ariana is BY FAR the most talented on the entire cast of Victorious! She's so funny and has a great voice, better than Tori! Love you Ariana!

by may2030 on 6/26/2012 4:41:23 PM

Happy Birthday Ari!!!! Ur an amazing actress! Keep up the good work! P.S. I luv ur hair

by Brenna04 on 6/26/2012 4:11:02 PM

Happy B day Ariana!! I wish i had hair like you!!
I don't know w hat to get for my parents anniversary! I asked them what they would like and they said as long as ill make it. I'll be traveling with them so it can't be heavy and be able to pass that international safety inspection thingy. Im going with my aunt, uncle and cousin so they can hold on to it. I was thinking of making a scrapbook but i don't have that many pictures of them. I already have the card and everything but i want them to have a gift, too.
Thanks soooooooo much! Smile

Hey girl!  It's super sweet of you to make a gift for your parents.  Your scrapbook sounds totally cute, but if you don't have enough pictures, you could take a few that you do have and decorate frames to put them in.  Your parents will love you creativity and they can display the frames at home, work, wherever! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/26/2012 4:08:58 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana!!! Keep being your quirky and adorable self.

by scamp24 on 6/26/2012 4:03:16 PM

Happy birthday Ariana! I hope it's the best one yet!

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 3:32:07 PM

Happy Birthday Ariana!Your an awesome actress and singer and your so pretty!!!Hope you have an awesome birthday!!!

by snowver11 on 6/26/2012 3:17:50 PM

Ari you are such a good actress and so pretty and I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

xoxo,