13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

3 fun ways to wear colored mascara

Want to spice up your eyes with colored makeup without fear of an overdone look? In comes colored mascara. Check out these combos that will look great...

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 5:28:01 PM

Too expensive. BUT SUPER PRETTY. :3

by AnnaB1234 on 7/2/2012 8:59:49 AM

i HAVE to try the blue it's my fav color

by nerdygurl12 on 7/1/2012 5:41:03 PM

i want to try the first two things! they look great!

by j4zm09 on 7/1/2012 12:13:17 AM

Hi! Next Saturday I am going to see my crush for the first time in six months! There is a huge fourth of July picnic at my aunts house and I'm so nervous yet excited! I have thought about him everyday since the last time I saw him. I like him SOOOO much and I'm terrified that I'm going to make an idiot of myself in front of him. (I do that a lot). Every time I think of him I get goosebumps, my heart starts racing, and I blush like crazy. That's just when I THINK about him! Im so scared to see him for the first time because he drive me so insane! Do u have any tips on how I can talk to him without feeling like I'm about to throw up?? Thank you so much!!

Hey girlie,

Take a deep breath and remember - your crush might be awesome, but he's still JUST A GUY! He's a person like you or me. He likes talking about his interests and he gets awkward in some situations too. Just be yourself Smile Do you have a cousin, a friend, or another person you could hang out with at this party? It could be easier to have someone to hang out with while you're there - then, together, you can slowly drift closer to your crush until you're chatting with his crew too. Talk to him about his summer plans, any vacays, new music/movies, whatever. Don't force it - remember it's summer and use that as inspiration to be chill, relaxed, and laid back Smile
Lauren C.

by soccerdiva722 on 6/30/2012 10:29:20 PM

@iluvhungergames
I have super curly super thick hair, I just use some curl lock and it makes my hair look really pretty! Gels, kind of like mouse help to tame hair as well! Taking showers everyday, or wetting your hair everyday makes it look great too (you don't have to wash it everyday just wet it) Also make sure you're using a nice shampoo and conditioner, I use teatree sometimes and I just got this new one, fantastic cleanse. They're both great! We're so lucky to have curls, tons of girls kill for it!!!!!! Good luck girl!

by LLL328 on 6/30/2012 8:51:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
This doesn't have to do with this... but I'm going to have to get braces somewhat soon! What are some tips! Color suggestions to bring out blue eyes?? Thank you so much in advance!
MOD MOD MOD MOD!!

hey! try warm colors like yellow or orange Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by BeachNorsepike on 6/30/2012 3:05:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!
I have like wicked curly natrual hair that wont stay under control do you have any tips to help me exspecially with school staring(not for a while but)???

hey! You should try an anti frizz serum. They sell them at drug stores. Here's a link that might help:

Helen S.

by iluvhungergames on 6/30/2012 1:30:37 PM

i really like the makeup forever eyeshadow, its really pretty! and yay for girlslife for another great article <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/30/2012 12:20:49 AM