4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

So-easy summer lip trends snagged from the red carpet

We’re snagging perfect pout ideas from our fave red-carpet rockstars, Emma, Taylor and Selena. Summer’s all about easy beauty and perfect pairings. So whether you wanna go nude...

I think the make up on Emma was perfect. I think it matched her perfectly. The one on Selena i didn't like, and i don't know anyone currently who could pull that off. The one on Taylor looks the best though. It was one of those looks that looked great on her.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/3/2013 3:38:43 AM

I'll try any one of those looks except for the one SELENA modeled.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:30:57 PM

what lip colour works with a brown eyed, pale(as in my "tan" is lighter than most people get in the winter), auburn girl with an oval face? and has frecklesSmile

by kayscout on 8/7/2012 8:58:06 PM

mod mod mod
do you have an tips for painting your nails with nail art brushes i have some but every tip i use them i mess up
help!

Hey girl! Practice makes perfect.  Try using them on your big toes (have some nail polish remover close by so you can fix mistakes.  Once you've gotten good with one hand, switch hands and use the other one.  You'll have it mastered in no time! xoxo

Kate G.

by PlushPurplePanda on 8/3/2012 12:26:37 PM

Never mind about the picture thing. It used to be something else, but now it's Jake!

by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 6:00:03 PM

totally cool! Smile

by caseycat16 on 7/24/2012 3:44:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm getting an early start in brainstorming BTS outfits and makeup and I was wondering if you could give me some tips on some pretty subtle make up that would flatter my features.
I'm pretty pale and have long auburn hair and hazel eyes.
I'm not the type of girl who goes overboard with make up...but I like wearing some. Any tips?? I'm really into making this my prettiest school year ever ;) lol
Thanks!

Hey chica!  If you want to go subtle, stick with natural colors - pale blush, bronzy shadows, and a little mascara would be great. Smile  Personally, I love lip stains - you can find pretty colors and they last forever (aka, all school day!).  Good luck BTS shopping!  xoxo

Marie H.

by maggie183 on 7/20/2012 4:39:31 PM

Ok, does anyone know how to change there profile pic? Please tell me, I despise mine. LOL

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 9:53:53 PM

People! If you adore makeup like me, join my club miss makeup diva please!! Positions open!!! Also join my club in and out! Everything about fashion and shoes> Postions available!

by mommy's girl on 7/18/2012 4:51:23 PM

Oh my glob, your beauty tips changed my life! Now I can look even better at school, church, or anywhere! Thanks so much, GL! Laughing

by cheetah#1 on 7/17/2012 8:31:02 PM