3 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

4 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

5 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

So-easy summer lip trends snagged from the red carpet

We’re snagging perfect pout ideas from our fave red-carpet rockstars, Emma, Taylor and Selena. Summer’s all about easy beauty and perfect pairings. So whether you wanna go nude...

Atually, for anyone who likes Emma Stons liner and mascara asos.com is having a 50% off sale RIGHT NOW!!!!

by Brenna04 on 6/28/2012 1:45:28 PM

An idea to anyone who wants this stuff but has a tight budget - try googling the products. Sometimes you can find it cheaper elsewhere - even on ebay! (You can also try this if you live in Canada like me and some companies ship only to the US)

by Brenna04 on 6/28/2012 1:40:30 PM

LOVE the nude lipstick! But it's so expensive! Like nothing is under $7! Taylor's stuff is the most. Which is too bad cause I love her!

by lilyyum on 6/28/2012 1:09:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dont wear make-up all that often, but i do have eyelines. The only thing is I have no idea how to put it on so that it looks nice. Are ere any articles on the site here of other sites that can help me with make-up tips? Thanks

Hey girlie!  There are tons of makeup clubs to help you and give you tips on makeup, so check those out in the "Fun Stuff" section!  I bet your mom can show you, too.  She's probably put eyeliner on before, and she can show you so your makeup looks great whenever you leave the house!  xoxo

Kate G.

by LilyLookALike on 6/28/2012 11:45:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
how can i lose wieght and fat in my calves fast? Thanks! are their any exercises for that?

Hey girl! Try running, dancing, and walking to slim down those calves!  It'll take a little bit of time, just like any other exercise, but the results will be worth it! xoxo

Kate G.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 6/28/2012 11:04:02 AM

Holy cow! All of this is super expensive!!!

by AnnaB1234 on 6/28/2012 10:37:50 AM

I would never wear lipstick. But I have always thought bright red lipstick is so pretty and so 50's. Even my dad says he misses when women wear that haha. But I like the nude and pink too. I just take Selena's natural beauty to another level haha...I don't wear any.

by topchef88 on 6/28/2012 8:21:03 AM

Mod
My crush stood me up on a date. I waited for an half an hour after the date was supposed to be, but he never showed. I have his # and texted to ask if everything was ok and I was waiting but no reply. Should I confront him or let it slide?

Hey girlie!  My advice? Let it slide, right along with your crush on him! There is absolutely no point on wasting time with a dude who doesn't respect you or your time.  Chalk it up to experience and move on!  xoxo

Kate G.

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/28/2012 2:07:04 AM

I love the nude lipstick!

by Chloe<3 on 6/28/2012 12:05:09 AM