6 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

7 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

8 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Kashi's health-conscious sweet treats

We’re not sure if you’ve noticed, but we’re kind of big into brownies at GL HQ. That’s why we were totally psyched when Kashi sent us...

I love kashi!! I lOve there soft baked cereal bars and there chocolate cherry granola bars. Def gonna try this.

by Foodiejr99 on 7/2/2012 2:48:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi so i have big thighs but everything else is normal sized. My thighs arent huge but theyre a little bigger than theyre supposed to be. I've always tried the treadmill but its boring and my moms boyfriend always complains because he thinks im walking too fast for the speed im going at but when i make it faster, its too fast. I need help on having normal sized legs!

Hey girl!

Why don't you try walking or jogging outside? That way, you can go at whatever pace is comfortable for you. Walking and jogging are so great for your legs--they'll make them super toned! Also, you can try doing squats or lunges to make your legs leaner.
Rachael A.

by kelly268 on 7/2/2012 12:39:58 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
A couple months ago I started working out. But I was totally lost, I didn't know where to start. I have picked some things from the magazine to do but I feel like everything I'm doing isn't enough. I can't come up with a good routine. I tried asking my dad one time because he works out a lot, but he does more of just lifting weights and pretty much what pro muscle builders do. I know that it works, but I want to try things other then lifting weights. Plus, he can't show me what to do because he works out of the country. Any tips or advice to make up a good workout routine? Thanks so much!

Hey girl,

If you feel like you aren't challenging yourself enough, try mixing what you're doing right now with some serious cardio, like jogging or kickboxing. (Alternate every other day - Monday is jogging, Tuesday is core muscle work, Wednesday is jogging, Thursday is muscles, etc. Then give yourself 2-3 days to chill each week.) If you think Zumba, kickboxing, or pilates is for you, rent DVDs from the library or join a low cost class to help you get the moves down. You want your workout to be fun, but you also want it to be steady and challenging. Circuits can be a cool way to break up your routine, but you gotta develop that routine first before you start running all over trying different exercises! Get the basics down first and you'll be in better shape Smile
Lauren C.

by ♫rockon64♫ on 6/28/2012 5:22:04 PM

MOD!
How do I get rid of pimples? I get rid of them for like a week but then they come back in the same spot! They are always on my forehead and by my eyebrows! I just want to clear up my skin!
Thanks so much!

Hey chica!  Do you have bangs?  A lot of time, that can lead to an oily forehead and pimples (which are just the worst!). If this is the case, try using dry shampoo to keep your bangs oil free between washes.  If not, it could also be hormones or just good, old fashioned oily skin.  Try talking to your doctor about the problem and see if any of those could be the reason.  Last, but not least, don't pick!  That just leads to oil and germs from your hands moving to your forehead, which can also cause issues!  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by honeycakes on 6/28/2012 10:45:04 AM

So this summer I want to blow people's mind. I am not really over weight (no offense to any one sorry), but i am overweight for my age and height (I'm 4'11 and I'm 14 turning 15). I want to be thin, for myself, but also since all my friends are tall and thin. I want to lose 20 pounds, I know that seems major but I need to and even with loosing this much, I will still be a tad overweight. I lost 2 pounds first week of my summer. I don't know how much now considering I don't have a scale. But yes. I want to wear cute fashionable clothes that makes me feel confident. The reason why I gained 20 pounds was because of birth control because of my heavy flows. And i stopped but i have to start next month. Any advice or motivation since i'll gain weight possibly again of birth control. I have low self esteem as is of my height and weight and my beauty mark. Plz. And thank you
-Heaven(my real name btw)

Hey girl!  First off, make sure you are talking to your doctor and your mom about the amount of weight you want to lose.  They can help you do it safely and make sure you don't lose too much.  Next, you should make sure you're eating a variety of foods.  I know it's tempting to cut down to the bare minimum when you want to lose weight quickly, but doing that will only result in health problems.  Last, remember that every girl is built differently.  You might never have the figure your friends have, but as long as you learn to rock the figure you have in clothes you love, no one will compare you to them.  And beauty marks are called that for a reason!  Ask your mom about Cindy Crawford, she had one and learned to rock it!

Kate G.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 6/28/2012 2:15:13 AM

Hmmm... I LOVE brownies and chocolate, so i'm sure I'd love these. I am a big chocolate fan so I wish they'd put more chocolate into the bar. I'll still eat them though because I'm sure they tasty and healthy, too.

by may2030 on 6/28/2012 12:10:27 AM