AN HOUR AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

2 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

15 fantastically fun things to do on the Fourth

Make your Independence Day stand out with these awesome ways to add some sparkle to your stars ‘n’ stripes celebration. Take your pick, do ‘em all or...

On a typical 4th I would go to any outrageous pool party with my buds! Say happy birthday to my little blonde cousin. But this year my family and I will be doing something new! We will be heading east to visit family and watch fireworks on the lake!

by disneygirlb on 6/24/2013 11:34:58 AM

Some of my have traditions for the Fourth are sparklers, hanging out with my cousins, and wishing my dad a happy birthday (yep, he was born on July 4th!).

by otter77 on 7/6/2012 9:53:30 PM

This really helped! There was no fireworks this year where I am for the Fourth of July. Our tradition is usually to have our family over and watch fireworks but this year we couldn't!D: If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 6:41:19 AM

Mod!
I've got three questions. I have hazel eyes (mostly light green and brown around the pupil), fair skin (more light than tan), and long, super dark, brown, wavy hair. ((What colors should I wear?)) I have an hourglass figure and I'm tall. ((What clothing types should I wear?)) And third, I have an oval face. ((What glasses frames should I wear?)) Sorry for having so many questions, but thanks a ton!! Laughing

Hey chica!  Light skin and brown hair go great with deep, jewel tones (emerald green, deep blue, and red).  With a long, hourglass figure you should look for straight leg jeans and dresses that belt at your waist.  Try square or rectangular glasses to add some angles to your face.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Effervescent on 7/5/2012 3:31:43 PM

GL you seriously should NOT be telling kids to wear dark clothes! It's a serious safety issue, a kid in my town got hit by a car at night because of wearing dark clothes at night! Not a good thing to tell us.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/5/2012 12:01:40 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm having a party later, and a lot of my friends are coming. I wanna look great in my swim suit, but I'm really bloated. Is there any way to ease bloating before the party starts at five? Also, my pool isnt small, but it's not huge either. But when me and all my friends go swimming, my two brothers and their friends want to come. So then it's majorly cramped. If I ask my mom if we can swim by ourselves, she either tells us there's enough room for all of us, or gives us half an hour. How can I convince her to give us more time?
Thank you!!

Hey babe,

Drinking water can help with bloating because it will normalize your digestives. You can also go for a quick walk, that might relieve your tummy! For the crowd, try talking directly to your bros and explaining that you'd like to have the pool for a longer time tonight for just you and your friends. You can offer up another night for them to have it all to themselves as well!
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 7/4/2012 4:10:02 PM

My family doesn't do much for the fourth. However on the third, we volunteer to set up the finish line for the largest 10K in America: The Peachtree Road Race! It is my absolute most favorite thing to do.

by mirror image on 7/4/2012 3:43:10 PM

My friend is really getting on my nerves. Last week I called and invited her over for a sleepover and her parents said yes. So that day when I was with my friend waiting for her to arrive, she called and said that she couldn't come. When I asked her why, she said "personal business". She's done this several times, each time when I ask she replies snippily that it's none of my business. I just feel like I have a right to know why she keeps canceling all of a sudden. Help!!!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, I've been that 'friend' before, canceling plans at the last second. It's usually because something has come up with family and I need to be with them. I don't know why your friend is canceling, but I'm sure she does have a valid reason. She might just not want to share private things with you that are going on, and as frustrating as that is, it's her decision. Give her some space. When she's ready to talk to you, she will. If it really bothers you, and she is being nasty when she talks to you, you can confront her about it. Let her know that you're there for her if she ever wants to talk with you about things. Be supportive, but cut her some slack too!
Kelly G.

by puffinlover99 on 7/4/2012 1:33:26 PM

We already had our fireworks and parade last night, so it doesn't really give me anything to do on the 4th. Frown But anyways, Happy 4th of July everyone!

by fallsb-ball on 7/4/2012 11:57:24 AM

UUUGGHHH. Holidays such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and New Years are never any fun for me. First of all, my family never makes any plans, so I'm stuck at home with my little brother and (most likely sleeping) mother. Second, all of my friends have plans, so there's no one I can invite over to help me "celebrate". For the Fourth of July this year, I'm going to my grandmother's house to watch her socialize with old people. Fun, right?

by livan on 7/4/2012 10:57:27 AM