9 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

11 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

11 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

4 ways to salute your community

What better way to say, “Happy birthday, America,” than to give back to your community? This Fourth of July, grab some of your besties and help improve...

Mod Mod!
My friend wants me to become a VP for her club... I don't know how to though. Plus, I don't know how to get back to my own club after i have exited that page. What do I do?

Hey girl,

She has to promote you herself to the position.

Good luck!
simone s.

by glamartist on 7/31/2012 3:36:15 PM

Hi, I'm sorta new here so I needed to ask this question. To become an advice queen, do you have to be a certain age? I'm 12 so would that be okay?
~THANKS!~

hey! I don't think you have to be a certain age, here are the rules just in case: http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-advice-queens.aspx

Helen S.

by FaithPetrowski on 7/24/2012 7:15:03 PM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 5:26:06 PM

I like to take care of my community by volunteering at local soup kitchens.

by supersingershannon on 7/2/2012 3:27:34 PM

I take care of my community by not littering.

by otter77 on 7/1/2012 5:43:47 PM

I take care of my community by not littering.

by otter77 on 7/1/2012 5:13:51 PM

This is kind of embarassing but please please answer! Okay, so ever since my freshman year, maybe even a little before (I'll be a sophmore this year btw) I've been questioning my sexuality. I've always had crushes on guys and all that, but in the past few years I've been finding myself very attracted to some girls as well! And when I see girl/girl couples I do get jealous sometimes, and wish I had that! I'm just scared that it's just a phase or something, and that I'll do or say something that I'll regret in the future, but I also don't want to deny my being bi if I really am! I'm so confused and conflicted right now! I'm honestly almost scared to be bi, coming from a religious family, I'm not even sure I believe in God, but if He is real I don't want to be condemned just for liking the same sex! I honestly don't know what to do, but I'm sick of spending endless hours questioning myself! Plz help!

Hey girl,

That's not embarrassing at all! It's completely normal to be at a place in your life where you're working through questions like this - figuring out what you like, what you don't like, how to "label" yourself, etc. The thing is though, if you ever want to truly know yourself, you have to question yourself and spend some time being unsure. It's part of being a teen - whether you know you're straight or not, growing up makes us all question lots of things about ourselves. Check out this article about figuring out your sexuality - and remember it's ok if you don't have all the answers right now. Just keep being yourself, following your heart, and don't ever force yourself to do or be something that doesn't feel right. You're YOU - and whatever "you" turns out to be is ok Smile

Lauren C.