1 HOURS AGO . @ddlovato is alll over the news this week—for an *awesome* reason: http://t.co/EZwfZVd7ww pic.twitter.com/CagYodtHRN

2 HOURS AGO Are you committing any of these post-workout skin crimes?: http://t.co/irEeMeLOaS pic.twitter.com/pH3urNI4HW

3 HOURS AGO Ugh, double dates can be the WORST.: http://t.co/oHiMSJSzlS pic.twitter.com/umZ1KRrwTp

COMMENTS

8 tasty cookout dishes you can feel fab about

Summertime means lotsa cookouts, so you’re fillin’ up on yummy cheeseburgers, chips, potato salads and pies. Too bad none of that sounds particularly healthy. No worries, though...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hi, I am going on a cruise on July 4th for two weeks, and what kinds of things should I bring/wear on the cruise? I assume it will be really hot? And it goes to france, italy, spain, europe and some other places! Have you ever been to any of those places, or if so, is the stuff expensive? I only have 47 dollars!

Hey chica!  Make sure you have a bathing suit and lots of comfy shoes for days that you are docked and want to see the sites at whichever country you are in that day!  Prices vary in other countries, so make sure to save some money for things to get as souvenirs.  Ask your mom or dad for help packing!  Have fun!

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 1:55:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Rachel A.
Excuse me for asking, but on my last comment about Abigail and Bob I asked for the comment to be hidden, so can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hide the part that I wrote? I REALLY don't want her to see it!!

Hey girl!

Sorry about that! Just deleted it, no worries!
Rachael A.

by PinkDancerBabe on 7/2/2012 12:29:13 PM

Hey girl!

I know it's hard to be honest with your friend, but I think you need to be real with her and tell her the truth. It will hurt her at first, but later on she'll realize she needed to know. There's no reason for her to be wasting her time on this guy, she deserves someone who likes her too! Tell her that. It will be hard since she's a little sensitive, but telling the truth is always better!

Rachael A. Rachael A.

by PinkDancerBabe on 7/2/2012 12:15:56 PM

I was just eating watermelon while reading that. I suddenly want more watermelon Smile

by glittercupcakes76 on 7/2/2012 12:05:03 PM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 11:09:55 AM

im making blueberry rasberry muffins for breakfast on the 4th

by jster on 7/2/2012 11:05:30 AM

I loveeeeeee watermelon!

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland

Follow my blog: idreamofneverland.blogspot.com

Check out my YouTube coveres: YouTube.com/KatieTeas

by fireworks1071 on 7/2/2012 2:25:16 AM

I <3 watermelon!! We're having it at my b-day party, and I didn't know avout that! Thx GL!!

by lavlo on 7/2/2012 2:06:13 AM

Sounds great, GL! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/2/2012 12:26:52 AM

Improve your knowledge about ingredients in food and beauty products by reading labels and looking up studies related to additives and various chemicals.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.