11 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

13 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

14 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

8 tasty cookout dishes you can feel fab about

Summertime means lotsa cookouts, so you’re fillin’ up on yummy cheeseburgers, chips, potato salads and pies. Too bad none of that sounds particularly healthy. No worries, though...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hi, I am going on a cruise on July 4th for two weeks, and what kinds of things should I bring/wear on the cruise? I assume it will be really hot? And it goes to france, italy, spain, europe and some other places! Have you ever been to any of those places, or if so, is the stuff expensive? I only have 47 dollars!

Hey chica!  Make sure you have a bathing suit and lots of comfy shoes for days that you are docked and want to see the sites at whichever country you are in that day!  Prices vary in other countries, so make sure to save some money for things to get as souvenirs.  Ask your mom or dad for help packing!  Have fun!

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 1:55:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Rachel A.
Excuse me for asking, but on my last comment about Abigail and Bob I asked for the comment to be hidden, so can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hide the part that I wrote? I REALLY don't want her to see it!!

Hey girl!

Sorry about that! Just deleted it, no worries!
Rachael A.

by PinkDancerBabe on 7/2/2012 12:29:13 PM

Hey girl!

I know it's hard to be honest with your friend, but I think you need to be real with her and tell her the truth. It will hurt her at first, but later on she'll realize she needed to know. There's no reason for her to be wasting her time on this guy, she deserves someone who likes her too! Tell her that. It will be hard since she's a little sensitive, but telling the truth is always better!

Rachael A. Rachael A.

by PinkDancerBabe on 7/2/2012 12:15:56 PM

I was just eating watermelon while reading that. I suddenly want more watermelon Smile

by glittercupcakes76 on 7/2/2012 12:05:03 PM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 11:09:55 AM

im making blueberry rasberry muffins for breakfast on the 4th

by jster on 7/2/2012 11:05:30 AM

I loveeeeeee watermelon!

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland

Follow my blog: idreamofneverland.blogspot.com

Check out my YouTube coveres: YouTube.com/KatieTeas

by fireworks1071 on 7/2/2012 2:25:16 AM

I <3 watermelon!! We're having it at my b-day party, and I didn't know avout that! Thx GL!!

by lavlo on 7/2/2012 2:06:13 AM