Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO .@TheDUFF movie trailer is finalllly here, people (!!!) http://t.co/11wvOf2GXj

2 HOURS AGO MUST WATCH this principal made his own #LetItGo music video: http://t.co/NU9CfrRJoL

2 HOURS AGO *Retweet* for your chance to score the sporty-chic tee @MirandaCosgrove and @chinamcclain are rocking! http://t.co/6zGIrWHMbS @NFLFanStyle

COMMENTS

Adorable dip-dyed flag cupcakes

Wow your guests with way cute cupcakes that are actually pretty darn easy to make. Whip up a batch the night before your bash, serve on a...

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:34:49 AM

great idea

by Starrgirl1 on 7/10/2012 1:40:41 PM

Soooooooo CUTE !!!!!

by twilight1001 on 7/8/2012 10:00:13 AM

OMG!!! That look sooooooo yummy! I should ask my mom if. I could make some even though it's past the 4th of July 😢

by twilight1001 on 7/8/2012 9:55:40 AM

This is great! It seems simple and is a really cute idea! It makes me hungry! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 6:50:47 AM

Mod please
My dad says it's too hot to use the oven to make cupcakes or bake anything. Is there any other yummy treats I could make for the fourth?
Thanks

Hey chicky, that's awesome that ya wanna make something to celebrate the holiday! But I totally understand not wanting to use the oven in this heat. Try getting creative with some red and blue berries. You can make pretty parfaits with strawberries, blueberries, and vanilla yogurt. Or you can dip strawberries in yogurt and holiday sprinkles. The fresh berries are way healthier for ya than a cake, too - bonus!
Carrie R.

by daddy'sgrl12 on 7/4/2012 11:18:58 AM

That's so cool! I think I'm gonna make this idea in my cakepop machine!

by silverroseart on 7/2/2012 1:47:25 PM