8 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

11 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Full-body Fourth of July fitness challenge

Take a break from your regular exercise routine, and celebrate America’s birthday with six sweet moves. They’ll have ya feelin’ patriotic in a jif! March to...

Mod mod mod!!!!

I was wondering if there is any way for me to get in swimsuit shape by the 3rd of august because my one friend is having a swimming party? Anf also to stay motovated while doing it?
Thanks

Hey chica, just so you know..there is no "swimsuit shape." Everyone comes in a different size so there isn't just one ideal body you should be going after. If you're looking to tone up though, here's a great start. (click here). As for staying motivated? Just make a list of realistic goals and deadlines for when you should reach these goals. Also set up a rewards system. If you accomplish one of your goals by the deadline you set, then treat yourself to something to celebrate! Good Luck and Have fun at the pool party!

Jess D.

by niccer13 on 7/12/2013 11:20:48 AM

Nice! I'll make sure to try these!!

P.S. Can anybody check out my new club and advice queen? I just started them.

by ssglgirl on 7/2/2013 1:10:11 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or people who love music!!! Come join the amazing club, "ipod owners" we talk about anything having to do with music! Come join the fun today!

by Ralinia on 7/2/2013 10:45:36 AM

Working out can be fun, easy, or what ever you choose to make of it. Check out my new weigh loss club for Weight loss and healthy living tips. check it out and let me know what you think. Smile

by 35sh7 on 7/23/2012 10:57:17 PM

OMG. Thanks SO much GL!! I've recently made the decision to workout everyday.I never really did it much and was completely clueless on what to do. But looking at your August/September issue workouts and some workouts on your website helped me get a my perfect workout routine!!
So again, THANKS ALOT!!! Smile

by Sparksfly on 7/21/2012 12:31:56 PM

Hi is there any way I can lose 10 pounds by the 20th?

by megacutie66 on 7/8/2012 9:49:58 PM

On the Fourth of July, I'm getting active by playing badminton with my family at our cookout!

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:36:59 PM

Thank you so much, Girl's Life! I have been doing your workout in the April/May magazine and I feel GREAT! Even though it burns and hurts a little, I know that I'll get in Tank Top shape in no time! Girls, if you want to be healthy and good looking in a tank top, try the workout...'cause it works!
Thanks, Girl's Life!

by FaithPetrowski on 7/3/2012 8:31:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So i've always been a skinny girl- I'm 5'' 4' and i only weigh 100 lbs....I never really worked out like had a routine or anything, but I have been playing b-ball since i was in 1st grade (sometimes on multiple teams at once)....I don't eat the healthiest but i'm definitely not a pig and i enjoy fruits, veggies and all sorts of good stuff...this summer i really wanted to work out- i did it the for 2 days with my sis but now i'm not motivated! I feel like i'm gonna be so unfit by the time b-ball season roles around....please help!! How can i get motivated and stay with it the rest of the summer!?!?!

hey! here's a ton of motivators for ya! http://www.girlslife.com/Search.aspx?q=workout+motivator

Helen S.

by Justmecheyenne on 7/3/2012 5:59:40 PM

I am, uh probably doing nothing! If I can get off the couch, I might go swimming

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 7/1/2012 8:01:34 AM