9 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

12 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

13 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Full-body Fourth of July fitness challenge

Take a break from your regular exercise routine, and celebrate America’s birthday with six sweet moves. They’ll have ya feelin’ patriotic in a jif! March to...

I dance 24/7 which leads to a lot of sweat! Is there a certain brand of deodorant I can rely on that you recommend?
Antiperspirant is fine.

Hey girlie,

I use Degree Clear (from the "little black dress approved" line) in Pure Rain - it smells great and keeps me from sweating for a whole day. Since you are an athlete and probably sweating a little more intensely, you could also try Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant or Lady SpeedStick 24/7 Smile
Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/1/2012 2:21:12 AM

Mod Mod Mod
I want a fresh new hairstyle I have an oval shaped face and i have long wavy chestnut hair.
!!!!!

Hey girl,

You're soo lucky you have long hair! That means you can try the styles in my three fave articles for the summer:

Remember, practice makes perfect!
Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/1/2012 1:04:52 AM

I have a dance recital!!!

by edward199 on 6/30/2012 4:05:50 PM

I'm planning on hiking up a mountain to get active for this holiday.

by otter77 on 6/29/2012 11:43:08 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 9:09:08 PM

I don't like the forth of July. Fireworks scare me Meghan D.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/29/2012 8:00:57 PM

celLOL2000: haha same here

by loppyears12 on 6/29/2012 3:36:52 PM

How old to you have to be to get a gym membership? Does it vary with each gym company? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl!

It does vary with every gym. Check on their websites or give them a call to get your question answered.
Rachael A.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 6/29/2012 2:48:41 PM

MOD!!! 1)my period hasnt come for a few months! I get little spotting sometimes but thats it. I hav had a steady period for 2 years...the only reasons i can think of it stopping is being pregnant(no i am not!) and malnourished. Wat other reasons?
2) wat r some workouts i can do wen im camping? I dont wanna run around the campsite, cuz idk the ppl very well. But wat r some pretty discreet workouts? I dont feel very comfortable working out in public

Hey girl!

I wouldn't be too worried about not getting your period. It happens to lots of girls and women all the time. Make sure you're eating a well-rounded diet. It could also be from weight loss. Have you lost a lot of weight recently? It might be a good idea to contact your doctor. It's better to ask then to wonder what could be going on! As for workouts, you could do lunges or squats in an area where no one can really see you. You could do some ab workouts in your tent, too! Don't worry about not knowing the other people at the campsite. If you like running then don't be afraid to do it. There's no reason to be uncomfortable working out in public; people will admire you for working hard!
Rachael A.

by hahaha2005 on 6/29/2012 1:53:36 PM

those are actually really resourceful and doable ideas! Good job GirlsLIfe!Have you ever been cyberbullied? Do you need the support to stand up to them? find the support on my club, Stand up To bullies!

by kpianoplayer on 6/29/2012 1:30:43 PM