4 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

7 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

8 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate family reunion survival guide

So the fam’s comin’ to town, and you’re just dyin’ to get outta Dodge. Too bad Mom and Dad are set on you becoming BFFs with...

Mod Mod Mod Mod.
I am 14 year old in 8th grade and me and my sister are only 11 months apart and we go to the same school. There's this guy who I've had a crush on for a year now and he rides our bus. Me my sisters friend and my sister all walk home with him after school. I think he might like me, and I think he's been staring at me lately but I can't be sure because my sister is always right next to me. How can I be sure he likes me over her? Or if he's being friends with her just to get to me? Oh and btw this guy is my age not hers.

Hey Chica, that's a tough one. Try getting him alone or start up a separate convo so you can get to know him better.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Rachel001 on 1/15/2013 4:19:57 PM

Thanks for the advice Katie L. What does it mean when a guy
Looks right at you but when You look at him he turns away
And also what does it mean when a guy talks to everyone else
In a group but ignores you does that mean he hates you?
Any advice?

hey sure no prob! okay, so for the guy who looks at ya: he sounds shy, but he could be interested. but you'll never know unless you get to know him better! try and pick up a conversation with him next time. for the guy who ignores you: theres a whole laundry list of possible reasons as to why he doesnt talk to you. maybe you make him shy, maybe he doesn't think he knows you well enough, maybe hes afraid of you, maybe he dislikes you. next time try and talk to him within the group and see how he responds.

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 1:37:59 PM

My parents make me feel sooooooo irratied and I don't know why
I don't really like talking to them they make me feel annoyed I'm
15 I just feel annoyed with them for some reason I Pefer to be
Upstairs in my room then downstairs with them I DONT hate them
But I do feel irratied with them I feel like REALLY annoyed any advice?

hey girl! it sounds like an average teenage response to parents to me. sometimes, they just get on your nerves even though they don't do anything wrong! try your best to be patient, and make sure to spend time alone relaxing and having "me" time. hopefully that will give you more patience and make ya less irritated when dealing with your 'rents.

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 12:04:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I get gas sometimes and I want to know a way to stop it!! Please help!

Hey girl,

I would talk to your parents about using an antacid if you have excessive gas or talking to a doctor, but having gas once in a while is normal!

Meghan D.

by iloveonedirection! on 1/5/2013 8:51:28 PM

Oooooh. My cousins think they're too 'cool' for me. Ugh it's annoying. I'm like the outcast of my extended family on my mom's side. Frown

by Gabriella123 on 10/16/2012 9:46:34 PM

When I was eight, my mom's side of the family had a reunion, and my cousin, a boy my age, was super weird. as in, like, maybe he had a crush on me? but I don't know, because how guh-ross would that be?! now that were 12, things are really awkward... at the next reunion, i dont know what to to about it!

by jillianr2000 on 9/14/2012 5:02:11 PM

my moms side is gettin together soon and i dont know my distant cousins and my moms sisters and brothers dont have kids my age......so i know nobody......how do i handle this!!??!!!???

Hey girl, it can be nerve wracking to meet knew people when you don't know what to say! Try thinking of conversation starters before the big get-together so your not caught unprepared. Ask your mom about your family and look for things you might have in common with a cousin or aunt that you can bring up when you meet them. Or, grab your cousins and play a game. Games are a great way to break the ice and get conversations rolling!

Lauren I.

by MCK7999 on 8/17/2012 3:58:55 PM

I have a Huge prob my Aunt died and her funeral is on the same day as this cheer camp that i need to go to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frown

by Luna8844 on 7/14/2012 6:33:35 PM

i wish i had a family reunion. but it would still be like a holiday dinner at my grandma's. BORING! i do stuff there that i could do at my own house. Frown

by <3watermelon<3 on 7/10/2012 9:05:16 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:49:49 PM