32 MINUTES AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

1 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

2 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate family reunion survival guide

So the fam’s comin’ to town, and you’re just dyin’ to get outta Dodge. Too bad Mom and Dad are set on you becoming BFFs with...

My family reunions tend to be pretty difficult. I've had to deal with my cousins getting in a fight one year. And my relatives always ask me really personal questions.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:49:47 PM

im clingy to my mom xD gotta stay away from.... everyone!

by fearless;) on 7/3/2012 12:16:50 AM

I have so many things wrong with my family reuions I literally have to forget everybody and start over again. Well, not everyone, just my cousin- Charlie. Who is sooooo cute but he is such a jerk to me. But not this time, he was really nice to me until he found out that I forgot him. He was so much fun to be around and then he just stopped talking to me, I think he was hurt. So I went up to him and aksed what was wrong and he yelled at me. So I told him why I did what I did and know we are in this big fight. And it totally sucks because I have to go work on his ranch next summer and he is in charge of me and I am sooo scared.

by Peach'N'Cream on 7/2/2012 12:52:38 AM

I always have trouble with my family. I feel like they aren't happy with who I am. Just because I have Tourette's Syndrome, they think of me as "broken". They are constantly trying to find ways to "fix" me, such as changing my diet or finding activities for me to do. My uncle even made me eat sardines everyday because he was sure they would cure me. Seriously! Not to mention the fact that I'm the only girl out of all of my cousins. That means more laser-tag and arcade games with a bunch of little boys. Ugh.

by livan on 7/1/2012 11:47:09 AM

Im gonna need this lol

by poptart64 on 6/30/2012 9:46:08 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for Smile I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/30/2012 7:30:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I feel like my mom doesn't care about me as much as my older sister. She gets a phone in fifth grade, I still don't have one and I'm in 7th grade. She gets to wear make-up in 8th grade my mom says I can't in 8th grade. She almost gets a detention my mom gets her out of it. I forgot to do my spanish homework, the rule is no homework is a detention my mom says to suck it up and go. How do I tell my mom how I feel? ThanksLaughing

Hey! Just point these inconsistencies out to her when they happen calmly and without antagonizing her, and she should start to see your side of it. good luck!

Helen S.

by olivia192000 on 6/30/2012 2:33:58 PM

This post was a life saver & I'm glad I read it!! I am going on vacay in a few days & I have one cousin who I don't get along with well,so I avoid her at all times,but now I know that it's better to try to talk to her and hang out because she's probably not as bad as I thought,and it's been years since we last went,so she's probably matured since then!! Thanks so much GL!!

by MadMaddie911 on 6/30/2012 1:43:17 PM

Some family reunion ditches that I've had to deal with were having a huge internal debate about whether to dance with my cousins and siblings and not really knowing anyone on my grandfather's side of the family and having to make new friends with relatives I didn't know I had.

by otter77 on 6/30/2012 12:50:32 AM