AN HOUR AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

4 HOURS AGO .@ddlovato KILLED IT at the #AMAs. Check out all the rest of the best here:

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What healthy activity should you try this winter?

Marco... Punk-o

I was at the pool with my two best friends and a couple of my guy friends. We were playing Marco Polo and I was Marco so...

kick him were the sun no shine

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:57:56 PM

Oh... He did what now?!? *Snort* Sayonara to his swim shorts if it were me. Just a-sayin.

by Taekwondolover on 1/21/2013 12:20:11 AM

Skip the screaming! tie on the bikini, get a baseball bat, and kick his sorry a**!!!!

by Madison Hoke on 9/2/2012 11:21:12 PM

dont be so bumbed out by this it could just me he REALLY likes u and wanted to see your "u know whats". But if u r absulutly positive that he doesnt like u and this was just a mean thing he did to you than next time your going to invite some ppeeps over to go to the pool invite him and if he askes "but y do u want to invite me after what ive done?" just tell him you forgave him then when he gets out of the pool pull down his swim trunks!!!!!!!! oh and also i feel so bad for you Frown

Hey girl! Maybe you should have a conversation instead! Just because someone does something mean to you doesn't mean you should be mean back! Try telling the guy how much he hurt your feelings! Pulling his swim trunks down would not be so nice! xoxo

Carly S.

by watuplol on 8/24/2012 1:36:21 PM

He's a total stalker. See, this is why whenever I play hide-and-see I crack my eyes open. But seriously that guy needs to be arrested!!! SHAME!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:18:00 PM

omigod! that preverted CREEP! Ew... i'm so sorry he has to waste his sad little life on doing such a horrible thing to someone like you... i would totally bit**-slap him for that and humiliate him too... no one messes with you and gets away with it! lol Smile

by NiffCat28 on 8/2/2012 8:43:58 PM

...Well...That's what I'd do...

by MissAbsolution on 7/26/2012 10:37:21 PM

omg!!! perv...
i would of beat him up after screaming!!!

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:31:13 PM

Wow...... this is the perfect example of how perverted and rude dudes can be. Also, you said he was just some guy.That makes it worse cause you guys didn't know each other. I would have dunked him..... or slapped him so hard you would see a hand mark on his face O_O

by mayanunna on 7/21/2012 6:35:41 PM

OMG! wat a perve i would have slaped him

by quilaina on 7/19/2012 8:38:45 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!