11 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

12 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Marco... Punk-o

I was at the pool with my two best friends and a couple of my guy friends. We were playing Marco Polo and I was Marco so...

Aw, that must have sucked. Frown

by cupcakechica on 7/17/2012 5:44:45 PM

OMG! I would have sued! That guys a perve!

by Glamor#7 on 7/9/2012 11:23:04 AM

All he is is a perv! I would of slapped the taste right out of his mouth

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/8/2012 11:06:53 AM

OMG thats worst.

by radiogirl on 7/6/2012 2:49:53 PM

I feel like my teeth are too yellow. How do I fix it? My mom won't let me get the kits from the store or anything so home remedy's would be great!
Thanks! Smile

Hey! check out the whitening toothpaste recommended in this article Smile

Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 7/2/2012 5:48:03 PM

I posted a question 3 days ago and it still hasn't been answered!!!! Can someone plz answer it!

by nutmeg2009 on 7/2/2012 5:45:37 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for Smile I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my's just a click away<3

by maggie183 on 6/30/2012 7:32:30 PM

I would've pulled his trunks down, sweet sweet revenge Tong

by black3lab on 6/30/2012 5:26:34 PM

Me and my BFF are fighting and we declared the end of our friendship 10 minutes ago through text, but I already miss her. She won't answer me now and I won't be able to see her for the rest of the summer. I tried apoligizing, but she wont answer me! Please help!

hey! If you guys made a declaration like that it might take a while to blow over. the best thing you can do is text her you're sorry and hope she accepts. Good luck!

Helen S.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/30/2012 1:38:47 PM

I agree with @pranksterqueen. THAT JERK'S A PERV!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/29/2012 7:48:13 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!