5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Marco... Punk-o

I was at the pool with my two best friends and a couple of my guy friends. We were playing Marco Polo and I was Marco so...

MODMODMODMOD
I wrote a story about what I imagine my high school reunion to be like. I included my BGF/crush in it and before I wrote it, I asked him if i could include him in the story and he said yes. Now im done with it and want to show the part about him to him. But im afraid itll creep him out. It's sweet (so is the rest of it) but not mushy...should I show him?

Hey girlie,

It's up to you! Have you guys talked about writing before? Did he seem interested when you asked him if you could include him in the story? If he seems like the type who would like reading it and be interested in it, go for it! But you gotta use your judgment - if he seems like he could be creeped out, it might be best not to show him. Ya just gotta use what you know about him and try to decide what would be best Smile
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/28/2012 10:15:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush texted me today and he said he thought i was talking to him on omegle monday night but i really wasnt and so he said haha so whats up. then we got to talking and then later i facetimed him and he declined it! maybe he was busy but i really really like him and i wanna facetime him again but i dont wanna seem annoying! he is "popular" i guess in my class but he is a twin and his twin is more outgoing and mean please help me!! and i really wanna ask him out to do something but i dont have the guts to!!

Hey girlie,

Just keep texting him for now! Grow closer to him as friends and pay attention to the signals he's sending you. If he denied your FaceTime request, he either: 1) doesn't like FaceTime, 2) doesn't normally use it, 3) doesn't know what it is, 4) doesn't want to FaceTime with you. Whichever it is, don't force it. Stick to texting since he seems to respond well with that. Talk to him about his interests, your interests, and whatever else comes up in conversation. Over time, if your friendship gets stronger, then you could casually suggest seeing a new movie coming out or trying a new restaurant that just opened up. But don't rush it - since he's not super outgoing, it could scare him off! Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer8608 on 6/28/2012 10:13:31 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Can you hide this please?...

Hey girlie,

Don't worry! This is totally normal. Puberty is unfamiliar, so it's natural to be curious and try to get all the info you can about it! Plus, it always makes ya feel better to remember that other girls are going through the same thing Smile Don't feel creepy!
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/28/2012 10:09:37 PM

That is really disrespectful and I think you should pants him next time because he is really rude and a perv. Let's see how popular he gets doing that to people. If it happens again, report him to some type of authority or seriously make him regret it. Make sure you have your friends on your side so they can cover for you. It would help if you're popular. Hope you aren't too humiliated and you get an apology.

by transform2314 on 6/28/2012 10:06:22 PM

PANTS THE JERK

by VNJ99 on 6/28/2012 10:05:56 PM

PANTS THE BOY!

by Prettyme123 on 6/28/2012 9:50:58 PM

Oh my God! My mouth is still wide open! That's so not cool!

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 6/28/2012 9:37:52 PM

i would tottaly pull down his trunks when he's walking out the pool how's it feel now sucka!!!!!!! :-P

by krazykaratechick on 6/28/2012 8:46:11 PM

Real mature of him =P that is just sooo disgusting!!! If my BGF did that to me I would grab my top put it on and start punching and kicking him =P

by music191 on 6/28/2012 7:52:16 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:33:23 PM