2 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

3 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu đź’”

4 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Marco... Punk-o

I was at the pool with my two best friends and a couple of my guy friends. We were playing Marco Polo and I was Marco so...

*coughcough* pants him

by soccerlover99 on 6/28/2012 7:29:04 PM

that is SO not cool. i feel bad for u Frown i would have given him a taste of his own medicine and yanked his swimming trunks down. whos laughin now sucker?!?! Tong

by sillygal on 6/28/2012 7:06:54 PM

he is a jerk, pervert, weirdo, and just STUPID!!!! i would slap him and pull down his swim trunks. no lie!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/28/2012 6:05:39 PM

I agree with @flammer33 big time! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/28/2012 5:15:38 PM

pervert much?

by merrymerry22 on 6/28/2012 5:02:15 PM

Ohmigosh what a jerk!!! If I was a lifeguard I would have banned him from the pool for the week. or month. or summer. or forever!!!

by Sarah510 on 6/28/2012 4:31:38 PM

That is why whenever I swim, I make sure my bathing suit is double knotted! Even my sister would do that just to make me mad!

by Scooby239 on 6/28/2012 4:28:02 PM

Give him his own medicine!!!

That is unacceptable. Its a blush and anger moment all rolled up into one. Personally I would get someone like a guy friend to pull his swim trunks down in front of people. That happened to a guy a few years ago in front of me and my friends and the guy was so embarrassed from people seeing his 'down there.' I would do that because what happened to you is just wrong.

by luckykel on 6/28/2012 4:22:16 PM

SOOOOOOOO MESSED UP!

Whats His issue? What's private is Private

by wxyz22 on 6/28/2012 4:07:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay so I like this guy-like a lot!- and he doesn't go to my school. He shows cattle with me and he is a year older than me and I only see him in the summer. I'm super super quiet and shy. He is in my showmanship class and lately we have been in the top. We say good job and things like that but otherwise nothing. It's also hard since we have to get our other cattle ready after that too. How do I talk to him more? Plus his parents and brother are always there helping him get his cows ready and I can't really help him with his cows cause I have my own to get ready. Any advice is helpful! Thanks!

Hey girl!

Even though you're super quiet, it's time to come out of your shell! All you have to do is say a few words, and you could start an entire conversation! Next time you walk by him, think of a question you could ask about your cows. I'm sure he'll be happy to help ya out! From there you can keep the conversation going, and say more and more to him as you continue to see him (hopefully he'll reciprocate!). Maybe ask him to come take a look at one of your cows and ask for advice! There are so many simple ways that you can get the convo goin! Once you start talking more, you can get flirty! If you're the shy but sweet kind, that's totally fine, just show off your sweetness and try to add a little flirting here and there. Good luck babe!

Catherine C.