5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Marco... Punk-o

I was at the pool with my two best friends and a couple of my guy friends. We were playing Marco Polo and I was Marco so...

kick him were the sun no shine

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:57:56 PM

Oh... He did what now?!? *Snort* Sayonara to his swim shorts if it were me. Just a-sayin.

by Taekwondolover on 1/21/2013 12:20:11 AM

Skip the screaming! tie on the bikini, get a baseball bat, and kick his sorry a**!!!!

by Madison Hoke on 9/2/2012 11:21:12 PM

dont be so bumbed out by this it could just me he REALLY likes u and wanted to see your "u know whats". But if u r absulutly positive that he doesnt like u and this was just a mean thing he did to you than next time your going to invite some ppeeps over to go to the pool invite him and if he askes "but y do u want to invite me after what ive done?" just tell him you forgave him then when he gets out of the pool pull down his swim trunks!!!!!!!! oh and also i feel so bad for you Frown

Hey girl! Maybe you should have a conversation instead! Just because someone does something mean to you doesn't mean you should be mean back! Try telling the guy how much he hurt your feelings! Pulling his swim trunks down would not be so nice! xoxo

Carly S.

by watuplol on 8/24/2012 1:36:21 PM

He's a total stalker. See, this is why whenever I play hide-and-see I crack my eyes open. But seriously that guy needs to be arrested!!! SHAME!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:18:00 PM

omigod! that preverted CREEP! Ew... i'm so sorry he has to waste his sad little life on doing such a horrible thing to someone like you... i would totally bit**-slap him for that and humiliate him too... no one messes with you and gets away with it! lol Smile

by NiffCat28 on 8/2/2012 8:43:58 PM

D: *SLAP!**SCREAM IN HIS EAR!**GET AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!*
...Well...That's what I'd do...

by MissAbsolution on 7/26/2012 10:37:21 PM

omg!!! perv...
i would of beat him up after screaming!!!

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:31:13 PM

Wow...... this is the perfect example of how perverted and rude dudes can be. Also, you said he was just some guy.That makes it worse cause you guys didn't know each other. I would have dunked him..... or slapped him so hard you would see a hand mark on his face O_O

by mayanunna on 7/21/2012 6:35:41 PM

OMG! wat a perve i would have slaped him

by quilaina on 7/19/2012 8:38:45 PM

Aw, that must have sucked. Frown

by cupcakechica on 7/17/2012 5:44:45 PM

OMG! I would have sued! That guys a perve!

by Glamor#7 on 7/9/2012 11:23:04 AM

All he is is a perv! I would of slapped the taste right out of his mouth

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/8/2012 11:06:53 AM

OMG thats worst.

by radiogirl on 7/6/2012 2:49:53 PM

I feel like my teeth are too yellow. How do I fix it? My mom won't let me get the kits from the store or anything so home remedy's would be great!
Thanks! Smile

Hey! check out the whitening toothpaste recommended in this article Smile

Helen S.

by nutmeg2009 on 7/2/2012 5:48:03 PM

I posted a question 3 days ago and it still hasn't been answered!!!! Can someone plz answer it!

by nutmeg2009 on 7/2/2012 5:45:37 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for Smile I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/30/2012 7:32:30 PM

I would've pulled his trunks down, sweet sweet revenge Tong

by black3lab on 6/30/2012 5:26:34 PM

Me and my BFF are fighting and we declared the end of our friendship 10 minutes ago through text, but I already miss her. She won't answer me now and I won't be able to see her for the rest of the summer. I tried apoligizing, but she wont answer me! Please help!

hey! If you guys made a declaration like that it might take a while to blow over. the best thing you can do is text her you're sorry and hope she accepts. Good luck!

Helen S.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/30/2012 1:38:47 PM

I agree with @pranksterqueen. THAT JERK'S A PERV!!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/29/2012 7:48:13 PM

such a jerk! i would never play marco polo again!

by louisliamniall on 6/29/2012 6:32:20 PM

omg such a jerk i would have slapped him!

by louisliamniall on 6/29/2012 6:28:33 PM

omg i feel so bad for u.... what a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pigzrock on 6/29/2012 5:18:00 PM

Well...that's awkward.
But it's mostly jerk-ish.
I wouldn't play marco-polo with him after that.

by taylornation13 on 6/29/2012 3:54:29 PM

How can guys be such jerks!?

by mssmith123 on 6/29/2012 3:15:07 PM

I agree that he might like, or was just being a punk. It also could have been a dare, but what a STUPID dare! I would most likly steal his swim trunks, and throw them out of the pool.
What a jerk!

by Silverroseart on 6/29/2012 2:50:12 PM

That guy is perverted! He should NOT have done that i would have slapped him too!

by peetoes7 on 6/29/2012 2:47:57 PM

me and my boyfriend have been dating for about three months, and i want to keep everything feeling new and fresh! how do i change things up a bit, whether it's flirting, conversations or just things we can do in general? thank you!

Hey girl!

It's always good to keep things fresh and exciting! Do you two always do the same activities? Try some new ones. Anything that gets you active and moving is good. Go for a run, walk, or bike ride together. Mini-golfing would be fun or maybe seeing a movie on an afternoon where it's way too hot to be outside. As for flirting, just try things you haven't before. Maybe you don't usually compliment him on his outfit choice, but that should help get the flirting going!
Rachael A.

by chewcharm on 6/29/2012 2:23:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD follow up to Catherine C.:
Thank you!! that helps a lot Smile and he already knows that she likes him and she knows he likes her, so i wouldn't be giving away anything. he knows that i know about them also, so that's why i don't know if he's flirting or not. cause he likes my BFF. how can i tell?

Hey girl!

Catherine isn't modding anymore but I can help you out! Some guys just have flirty personalities, so although he does like your BFF he might just enjoy flirting. There's always the possibility that he likes you too, but since it's already been established that he and your BFF like each other, I would avoid getting tangled up in trying to figure out if he has feelings for you too. There are plenty of guys out there, so it's best to not dwell on it and move on to a guy that is totally available!
Rachael A.

by karategirl78 on 6/29/2012 1:12:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i met this guy a couple days ago that my BFF likes. i had a feeling that when i met him, i might like him too just cause my BFF and i have liked the same guy before(never at the same time though). well, now i do and i told her and she's cool with it cause i told her that i would ignore it(he likes her too). we're starting to be good friends, and i feel like he might like me too(he winks a lot over text and we talk a lot). but it's too early to tell, i've only known him for 2 days. i accidently slipped up once with the flirting, but then i realized what i was doing and i stopped. if he does like me, how can i make it clear that we're just gonna be friends? i could never do something like that to my BFF.

Hey cutie!

Just keep the flirting for the other dudes. There's no reason you can't be friends with him, but if he is too flirty or tries to make a move, you could always say something to him. It's too early to say anything because you've only known him for a couple of days. However, once you two become pretty close friends, you can always mention to him that it's going to have to stay that way. You don't have to rat your friend out and tell him that she likes him, but you can just make your friendship status clear to him.

Catherine C.

by karategirl78 on 6/29/2012 12:50:15 PM

what is wrong with guys these days?????

by sparklycupcake2000 on 6/29/2012 12:14:58 PM

OMG!!! i would have slapped him so hard! what a jerk!
@ja3908 i would have done the same thing too!

by j4zm09 on 6/29/2012 11:31:42 AM

guys are so imature

by jster on 6/29/2012 11:18:37 AM

stupid! wat a jerk!

by coolgal332 on 6/29/2012 10:32:24 AM

that idiot!!!

by turtlegirl1239 on 6/29/2012 7:47:38 AM

I hope these "guy friends" are not your real friends. they wanted to see what it felt like to do something fun and like a dare, it worked; next time you see them, smile and look away. friendship is golden unless you cross disrespecting lines like that.

by ego4fashion on 6/29/2012 1:22:09 AM

pull his shorts off then throw them on the ground by the pool
so he'll be trapped

by ja3908 on 6/29/2012 12:57:42 AM

give him the splashing of a life time

by skigirl5o on 6/28/2012 11:38:06 PM

Talk about immature! Pants him!

by myfatsquirrel on 6/28/2012 11:29:57 PM

Whoa! That sucks. I would get him back later and never talk to him again. That was un-called for.

by carinaamina on 6/28/2012 10:57:12 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I wrote a story about what I imagine my high school reunion to be like. I included my BGF/crush in it and before I wrote it, I asked him if i could include him in the story and he said yes. Now im done with it and want to show the part about him to him. But im afraid itll creep him out. It's sweet (so is the rest of it) but not mushy...should I show him?

Hey girlie,

It's up to you! Have you guys talked about writing before? Did he seem interested when you asked him if you could include him in the story? If he seems like the type who would like reading it and be interested in it, go for it! But you gotta use your judgment - if he seems like he could be creeped out, it might be best not to show him. Ya just gotta use what you know about him and try to decide what would be best Smile
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/28/2012 10:15:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush texted me today and he said he thought i was talking to him on omegle monday night but i really wasnt and so he said haha so whats up. then we got to talking and then later i facetimed him and he declined it! maybe he was busy but i really really like him and i wanna facetime him again but i dont wanna seem annoying! he is "popular" i guess in my class but he is a twin and his twin is more outgoing and mean please help me!! and i really wanna ask him out to do something but i dont have the guts to!!

Hey girlie,

Just keep texting him for now! Grow closer to him as friends and pay attention to the signals he's sending you. If he denied your FaceTime request, he either: 1) doesn't like FaceTime, 2) doesn't normally use it, 3) doesn't know what it is, 4) doesn't want to FaceTime with you. Whichever it is, don't force it. Stick to texting since he seems to respond well with that. Talk to him about his interests, your interests, and whatever else comes up in conversation. Over time, if your friendship gets stronger, then you could casually suggest seeing a new movie coming out or trying a new restaurant that just opened up. But don't rush it - since he's not super outgoing, it could scare him off! Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer8608 on 6/28/2012 10:13:31 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Can you hide this please?...

Hey girlie,

Don't worry! This is totally normal. Puberty is unfamiliar, so it's natural to be curious and try to get all the info you can about it! Plus, it always makes ya feel better to remember that other girls are going through the same thing Smile Don't feel creepy!
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/28/2012 10:09:37 PM

That is really disrespectful and I think you should pants him next time because he is really rude and a perv. Let's see how popular he gets doing that to people. If it happens again, report him to some type of authority or seriously make him regret it. Make sure you have your friends on your side so they can cover for you. It would help if you're popular. Hope you aren't too humiliated and you get an apology.

by transform2314 on 6/28/2012 10:06:22 PM

PANTS THE JERK

by VNJ99 on 6/28/2012 10:05:56 PM

PANTS THE BOY!

by Prettyme123 on 6/28/2012 9:50:58 PM

Oh my God! My mouth is still wide open! That's so not cool!

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 6/28/2012 9:37:52 PM

i would tottaly pull down his trunks when he's walking out the pool how's it feel now sucka!!!!!!! :-P

by krazykaratechick on 6/28/2012 8:46:11 PM

Real mature of him =P that is just sooo disgusting!!! If my BGF did that to me I would grab my top put it on and start punching and kicking him =P

by music191 on 6/28/2012 7:52:16 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:33:23 PM

*coughcough* pants him

by soccerlover99 on 6/28/2012 7:29:04 PM

that is SO not cool. i feel bad for u Frown i would have given him a taste of his own medicine and yanked his swimming trunks down. whos laughin now sucker?!?! Tong

by sillygal on 6/28/2012 7:06:54 PM

he is a jerk, pervert, weirdo, and just STUPID!!!! i would slap him and pull down his swim trunks. no lie!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/28/2012 6:05:39 PM

I agree with @flammer33 big time! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/28/2012 5:15:38 PM

pervert much?

by merrymerry22 on 6/28/2012 5:02:15 PM

Ohmigosh what a jerk!!! If I was a lifeguard I would have banned him from the pool for the week. or month. or summer. or forever!!!

by Sarah510 on 6/28/2012 4:31:38 PM

That is why whenever I swim, I make sure my bathing suit is double knotted! Even my sister would do that just to make me mad!

by Scooby239 on 6/28/2012 4:28:02 PM

Give him his own medicine!!!

That is unacceptable. Its a blush and anger moment all rolled up into one. Personally I would get someone like a guy friend to pull his swim trunks down in front of people. That happened to a guy a few years ago in front of me and my friends and the guy was so embarrassed from people seeing his 'down there.' I would do that because what happened to you is just wrong.

by luckykel on 6/28/2012 4:22:16 PM

SOOOOOOOO MESSED UP!

Whats His issue? What's private is Private

by wxyz22 on 6/28/2012 4:07:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay so I like this guy-like a lot!- and he doesn't go to my school. He shows cattle with me and he is a year older than me and I only see him in the summer. I'm super super quiet and shy. He is in my showmanship class and lately we have been in the top. We say good job and things like that but otherwise nothing. It's also hard since we have to get our other cattle ready after that too. How do I talk to him more? Plus his parents and brother are always there helping him get his cows ready and I can't really help him with his cows cause I have my own to get ready. Any advice is helpful! Thanks!

Hey girl!

Even though you're super quiet, it's time to come out of your shell! All you have to do is say a few words, and you could start an entire conversation! Next time you walk by him, think of a question you could ask about your cows. I'm sure he'll be happy to help ya out! From there you can keep the conversation going, and say more and more to him as you continue to see him (hopefully he'll reciprocate!). Maybe ask him to come take a look at one of your cows and ask for advice! There are so many simple ways that you can get the convo goin! Once you start talking more, you can get flirty! If you're the shy but sweet kind, that's totally fine, just show off your sweetness and try to add a little flirting here and there. Good luck babe!

Catherine C.

by Cowsrule11 on 6/28/2012 4:01:11 PM

I think that guy either likes messing with you or he likes you. Maybe it was to get your attention? Or maybe he wanted to irritate you. Guys are weird like that.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 6/28/2012 2:58:29 PM

I would give him a black eye and slap him. Smile

by flammer3 on 6/28/2012 2:31:05 PM

Ew! That is totally immature... I would put it back on and smack him in the face -.-

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 6/28/2012 1:47:10 PM

what a PERV!!!!!

by pranksterqueen on 6/28/2012 1:36:33 PM

What a jerk!!! I will slap him or punch him right away!!!

by maeugeniap on 6/28/2012 1:32:03 PM

EWWW!!! He is gross!

by lemonlime123 on 6/28/2012 1:04:22 PM

I would get so mad! That is horrible!!!!

by rachelnrocks on 6/28/2012 1:01:32 PM

Ooh!!!! That is SOOO mean! I hope you're not friends with that jerk anymore! What did you even DO?! I can't imagine that happening to me- I would like die.

by lilyyum on 6/28/2012 12:50:46 PM