2 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

3 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

4 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.

COMMENTS

Mix up your workout with an offbeat playlist

Tired of getting your sweat on to Carly Rae Jepson and One Direction? Yeah, yeah, we love pop goodies, but sometimes, ya just need to mix it...

I would add "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet to this playlist.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:27:46 PM

The song I would add to this playlist is The Cave by Mumford and Sons.

by otter77 on 6/30/2012 12:59:30 AM

Finally a playlist that I can actually listen to! Thanks GL

by joetta2 on 6/29/2012 2:34:24 PM

i love absolutely (story of a girl) and how's it going to be! and everything by goo goo dolls! mr. jones is super annoying, no offense to crows fans... if i had a workout playlist, it would definitely have some ac/dc on it! =]

by the_last_ninja on 6/29/2012 11:02:47 AM

MODMODMODMOD
hi! What are some good workouts to do in the gym. I'm looking for some workouts that don't require much equipment. Also I love running on the beach but my mom won't let me run that far. How do I convince her tO let me run.

Hey girlie!

Try explaining to your mom that you want a great cardio workout and that running on the beach will do just the job. Maybe she can run with you (or maybe get a friend/sibling)! Check out our new 4th of July workout post for some awesome workout ideas that don't require equipment! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/28/Full-body-Fourth-of-July-fitness-challenge.aspx

Catherine C.

by vivacious on 6/29/2012 10:29:30 AM

YESYESYESYESYES.

by smileysevvie on 6/28/2012 11:25:48 PM

I LOVE Goo Goo Dolls! Laughing

by peace1089 on 6/28/2012 10:03:32 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:36:41 PM

that awkward moment, when your workout playlist IS one directionSmile

by hahaha2005 on 6/28/2012 2:25:51 PM