5 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

8 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

9 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Mix up your workout with an offbeat playlist

Tired of getting your sweat on to Carly Rae Jepson and One Direction? Yeah, yeah, we love pop goodies, but sometimes, ya just need to mix it...

I would add "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet to this playlist.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:27:46 PM

The song I would add to this playlist is The Cave by Mumford and Sons.

by otter77 on 6/30/2012 12:59:30 AM

Finally a playlist that I can actually listen to! Thanks GL

by joetta2 on 6/29/2012 2:34:24 PM

i love absolutely (story of a girl) and how's it going to be! and everything by goo goo dolls! mr. jones is super annoying, no offense to crows fans... if i had a workout playlist, it would definitely have some ac/dc on it! =]

by the_last_ninja on 6/29/2012 11:02:47 AM

MODMODMODMOD
hi! What are some good workouts to do in the gym. I'm looking for some workouts that don't require much equipment. Also I love running on the beach but my mom won't let me run that far. How do I convince her tO let me run.

Hey girlie!

Try explaining to your mom that you want a great cardio workout and that running on the beach will do just the job. Maybe she can run with you (or maybe get a friend/sibling)! Check out our new 4th of July workout post for some awesome workout ideas that don't require equipment! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/28/Full-body-Fourth-of-July-fitness-challenge.aspx

Catherine C.

by vivacious on 6/29/2012 10:29:30 AM

YESYESYESYESYES.

by smileysevvie on 6/28/2012 11:25:48 PM

I LOVE Goo Goo Dolls! Laughing

by peace1089 on 6/28/2012 10:03:32 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:36:41 PM

that awkward moment, when your workout playlist IS one directionSmile

by hahaha2005 on 6/28/2012 2:25:51 PM

lavalamplily, Ikr!!!

by lemonlime123 on 6/28/2012 1:07:29 PM

I personally like the Bananarama version of "Cruel Summer", but this is an awesome playlist! Love it!

by darkduck12 on 6/28/2012 1:02:03 PM

i LOVE iris and absolutely.

by soccerlover99 on 6/28/2012 12:40:37 PM

mod mod
i have many questions
1.my family has no money and i need clothes i mean right now and i have tryed to save up and give it to my mom to hold on to because my sister will probally grab it and say i did not so that and my mom uses it and when ever i have the money we go shoping and she says sorry i spent it
2. i whant to get makeup i am only 9 but i really want waterproof make up and my mom will not et me i have gotten alot of adive about this make up problem from u but my mom says NO
3. i am nine i am overweight my docor did say so i have tryed to work out and eat healty but nothing works
please help ava ps sorry about the length

Hey girl!  Try saving the money and hiding it somewhere your sister won't be able to find it, like in one of your shoes (even switch up shoes so that if she figures it out one day, she won't be able to find it the next).  Talk to your mom about how hard you are saving for clothes and let her know it hurts you when she spends the money you're saving.  You have to listen to your mom when it comes to make up, though. If she has a rule that says no make up for now, you gotta stick to what she says.  Maybe in the future she'll let you start out with some lip gloss or lipsticks, but for now, ask if you can get funky nail polishes to spice up your look!  If you want to lose a little bit of weight, try going for walks with your mom and sister and only eating sweets once a week or so.  If you're really having trouble, talk to your doctor and he can help you find a way that works for you!  Good luck!

Kate G.

by girlbeauty on 6/28/2012 12:22:47 PM

Finally, an indie and rock playlist! Laughing Thank you!

by LavaLampLily on 6/28/2012 11:40:53 AM

Never heard of any of them.

by Princess Keziyah on 6/28/2012 11:16:08 AM