12 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

13 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

13 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

Animal Jam Cam contest: Design your Animal Jam bestie for a chance to win glam jam gear!

What do ya get when you mix super cute cuddly creatures with an addictively fun game filled with challenges, trivia and parties? Meet our newest gaming...

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:57:21 AM

Lana Del Rey Fans!
If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 7/2/2012 7:59:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hi! This is so cool! Laughing How many times can one person enter?

Hey girlie!  Enter as many times as you want!  Have fun!
Kate G.

by bosarahe on 7/2/2012 1:58:03 PM

aww they look sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/2/2012 12:24:24 PM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 11:57:07 AM

Hi I already have an animal on Animal Jam, could I use that one? If I can, what should I take the picture of? Thanks!

Hey girl!

You can use your animal on Animal Jam if you have one already. If you win, you'd just be able to use the year membership when your membership expires. You should take a picture of your animal. Thanks!
Rachael A.

by Basement Kitty on 7/2/2012 10:17:25 AM

MOD MOD MOD I'ts probably too late to do anything now, but I have an issue with winning a contest. In February, I won the book The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight..and I was ecstatic to win it. After waiting 6 weeks, I emailed your contest person....and I didn't hear anything back. So I retyped my account information just to make sure it wasn't sent to the wrong place. After a while I emailed again, but I still didn't get the book or hear back from the person I emailed.......Can you help?

Hey girl!

Please email Trish (trash@girlslife.com) and tell her about this issue. She's the one in charge of the contests, so she should be able to help. Tell her exactly what you wrote here. If you don't hear from her within two weeks or so, please call our office at (410)-426-9600.
Rachael A.