11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Peep inside Debby Ryan's trip to India

We’re super-proud of Disney Channel star Debby Ryan for traveling to India this year as a part of Disney’s Friends for Change program. Debby was totally inspired...

In India, in the same neighborhood as really rich people live people who live in one-room huts. Like when I went there three years ago, then in the same neighborhood as my cousins (who are REALLY rich) there was this one girl who lived with her family (mother, father, and brother) in a one room hut. They slept on hammocks... So sad.

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 5:00:32 PM

Debby Ryan in a sari... That was priceless. I think it was really nice of her to help the people in need... (By the way, that village is in the middle of the desert judging by the city its near)

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 4:57:55 PM

Thats really cool, I bet she is having a great time. India is such a cool place my family and I visit every two years, and own an orphanage there. I always love to visit and help out

by cookie99 on 8/10/2012 4:13:41 PM

Hey, how many people here play the Fashion Fantasy Game? I heard it was the latest thing for teens, so I tried it out and was impressed, especially since it was a free fashion design game. It sure beats Stardoll. I like the outfits I designed.

by Creedy on 7/18/2012 11:44:36 AM

that is soo sweet of her!!!ive always wanted to help the people who dont have homes Smile

by lovesoccer121 on 7/14/2012 11:18:19 PM

Thats awesome and so nice!!!You know I actually kinda think that Debby and Niall would be a cute couple haha jk!!

by gleerules101 on 7/13/2012 12:11:26 AM

if i was traveling as a volenteer i would want to go to south america

by beanielou on 7/12/2012 4:17:14 PM

I love Debby Ryan! SHe is always donating, an amazing actress, and she is an amazing person!!

by LizzyLizard101 on 7/7/2012 8:31:59 PM

Awww! That's soooo sweet of her! I'd like to help the people in Africa. If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:40:49 AM

If I could travel anywhere in the world for volunteer work, it would probably be Mexico because there is so much poverty and need there and it would be amazing to help remedy at least one person's suffering.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:24:07 PM