30 MINUTES AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

COMMENTS

Peep inside Debby Ryan's trip to India

We’re super-proud of Disney Channel star Debby Ryan for traveling to India this year as a part of Disney’s Friends for Change program. Debby was totally inspired...

MOD MOD MOD!!
DID THEY ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS OF THE Snag a slew of jewels from Sarah Aghili CONTEST???

hey! They post winners every friday Smile

Helen S.

by sweettooth825 on 7/2/2012 5:56:25 PM

If you love music then you will want to join Musicismylife.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 6/30/2012 10:50:15 PM

If I could travel anywhere in the world for volunteer work, I would go to Scotland.

by otter77 on 6/30/2012 12:02:20 AM

MOD! In my previous comment, I mentioned that I want to do fundraising or a benefit for my towns fire disaster. Where exactly do I start? Do my friends and I need the city to approve before we do anything or what?

Hey girl!

I'm not really sure if you need the city to approve of it. I think it depends what you want to do. I think you should have adult help you and your friends out since they probably have more knowledge about what you need to do.
Rachael A.

by PartyHat on 6/29/2012 4:28:25 PM

MOD! So here where I live, there is a TERRIBLE fire. I have a ton of friends and family that have already lost their homes the past two days and the city is doing their best to shelter them and stuff, but I'm so sad about it. Frown I want to make some sort of fundraiser to help restore this mountainous and beautiful part of town, but I don't know if it's a good idea or not. But I can't stand to see the entire city & neighbor cities so upset and trashed like this. It's devastating. I want to do something to help, and I can't go up there and help with the fire, obviously. What can I do? This is a disaster, I'm so scared. After this fire, there's going to be nothing left and it's going to cost so much to replace it Frown help, please! Any ideas? Thank you

Hey girl!

I'm sorry to hear about this. I've only been able to see on the news how much damage the fires have been causing, but I can't even imagine what it's like in person. It's so admirable and kind that you'd like to do something to help your community recover from this. Maybe you can get a group together that could help raise money for these people so they can someday rebuild their homes. There's tons of fundraisers you could do, even selling baked goods could raise money! And I bet the people in your area would be so willing to help; I'm sure everyone is saddened by the situation. Maybe you could plan a fun event that would raise money like a carnival or fair. If you could get some adults and other kids to help you plan something like that, it could turn out to be a huge success. Good luck and stay strong!
Rachael A.

by PartyHat on 6/29/2012 4:03:14 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
some of my make up is getting melted=((( is it ok if i pop it in the fridge 4 a few minutes, or will that make it worse/not usable??? how long shud i put it in (if it wont hurt the makeup)??
thx=)

Hey girl!

I've never tried that before, but I've heard it can work! If it's already melty, it might be too late to save it. But if you buy new makeup, try putting it in the fridge from the start so you can prevent it from melting.
Rachael A.

by WhoAmI? on 6/29/2012 3:39:26 PM

I would go to Paris and I love you Debby

by Milkdog64 on 6/29/2012 12:13:21 AM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:35:17 PM

hey anyone know what happened to the actor who plays ravi's lip on jessie? in the latest jessie; the doll house episode, the right side if ravi's lip was swollen and i cant find ANY info about it. thanks so much!

by soccerlover99 on 6/28/2012 7:28:50 PM

That is so cool that there are stars or people who have alot of influence who will do the right thing Smile way to go Debby!

by wxyz22 on 6/28/2012 4:11:01 PM