Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Real American role models

Everybody has at least one role model, even if ya don’t realize it. It could be your mom, your aunt, Amelia Earhart, Michelle Obama or the super...

MOD MOD !
What are some ways to save up money and save it up fast wile earning money?

Hey chica! Start saving your money by putting it in a piggy bank or special area and limiting how often you take money from there. Then ways to earn money fast would be babysitting, picking up extra chores and asking your parents for allowance, weeding the neighbors garden, mowing lawns, or any other chores like these! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/22/2012 3:46:47 PM

Please join my Pony of Americas Club learn fun info about this breed!

by fairyprincess99 on 7/10/2012 2:24:04 PM

Ariana Grande is my role model. She is the sweetest and takes time for her fans. She doesnt let haters bring her down. Also she stays real and down to earth. She doesnt let fame change who she is. She will always be the most amazing person and role model to me.

by Glittery Zebra on 7/6/2012 3:55:58 PM

Amy Lee of Evanescence is my role model! <3

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/5/2012 7:56:20 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:52:24 PM

My role models are Serena Williams because she is so confident and good at tennis, and Geraldine Ferraro because she was the first woman to run for Vice President.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:13:30 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 9:10:01 PM

My role Model is Taylor Swift. She sets a good example, and is overall an amazing person. She also seems to always try her hardest and never gives up.

by tropicdog on 6/29/2012 9:06:16 PM

I love Kristi Yamaguchi! She is amazing at skating! I tried to put her picture on my ice skating club, but it wouldn't show up....

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/29/2012 4:26:12 PM

Have you ever been cyberbullied? Do you need the support to stand up to them? Find it at stand up to bullys. U can find it on my profile under clubs!

by kpianoplayer on 6/29/2012 1:27:53 PM