1 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

5 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

6 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Real American role models

Everybody has at least one role model, even if ya don’t realize it. It could be your mom, your aunt, Amelia Earhart, Michelle Obama or the super...

Patrick Stump is my role model. he'S JUST SO PERFECT. I CANT.

by Kalulah on 6/29/2012 12:20:08 PM

I have to say,my role model is God Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/29/2012 10:38:15 AM

My role models are Taylor Swift and Walt Disney. Both of them stopped at nothing to reach the dreams and do what they love. Taylor is an over all great person and Walt was just asdfghjkl;. I love them so.

by talster on 6/29/2012 3:16:15 AM

My role model is Bethany Hamilton, because even though she went thru some tough times, she came out stronger than she was before!!

by forever21.love on 6/29/2012 1:02:21 AM

Out of this list, I love Hilary Clinton. She's an amazing woman, and has so much potential in politics. I wish she would run for president again. She would be so much better in office than Sarah Palin of Michelle Bachman.

My mom is one of my role models. She's survived years of abuse at the hands of Catholic school preists, my biological father, and plenty of other people, and she still manages to get up every morning and live her life.

Helen Keller, Eleanor Roosevelt, Anne Frank, Heather Corrina (founder of Scarleteen.com) Inez Mulholland, Harvey Milk, Andy Warhol, and Johnny Weir are my other role models, for various reasons.

by rockinlishy on 6/28/2012 10:18:29 PM

Demi Lovato is my role model because what she went through. Yes, she checked herself into rehab and checked herself out, but because she thought something was wrong with her and she felt she was better. Not because of other people. She told others about what they were doing and that she was not going to be a victim of bullying. She describes that in her song, "Skyscraper".

by happyone123 on 6/28/2012 8:24:20 PM

my role model is...well my celeb role model is prob taylor swift or katy perry. or justin bieber lolLaughing don't judge...

by Alykat18 on 6/28/2012 7:46:21 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:33:59 PM

Kristi Yamaguchi!!!! I LOVE her! Even more after this article! I did a report on her in school twice before and just had to fall in love with her. I mean, how can't you?! Another thing that makes Kristi so amazing is that she was born with club foot. That's one of out 4,000 reasons why I love her so much!!!!! To be that good at figure skating and have a foot disability? Amazing! I also have a foot issue (a bunion and short tendons) and she has taught me that no matter what seems to hold you back, nothing can hold you back from your dream. She didn't let that stop her, and I don't let my "baggage" stop me either. Kristi Yamaguchi is will always be my idol/role model.

by squizzcute on 6/28/2012 6:54:35 PM

My role models are my dad, Patrick Star, (not really, i just like him Tong), my 5th grade teacher, and probably Steven Tyler

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 6/28/2012 6:33:40 PM