9 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

12 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

12 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Real American role models

Everybody has at least one role model, even if ya don’t realize it. It could be your mom, your aunt, Amelia Earhart, Michelle Obama or the super...

MOD MOD !
What are some ways to save up money and save it up fast wile earning money?

Hey chica! Start saving your money by putting it in a piggy bank or special area and limiting how often you take money from there. Then ways to earn money fast would be babysitting, picking up extra chores and asking your parents for allowance, weeding the neighbors garden, mowing lawns, or any other chores like these! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/22/2012 3:46:47 PM

Please join my Pony of Americas Club learn fun info about this breed!

by fairyprincess99 on 7/10/2012 2:24:04 PM

Ariana Grande is my role model. She is the sweetest and takes time for her fans. She doesnt let haters bring her down. Also she stays real and down to earth. She doesnt let fame change who she is. She will always be the most amazing person and role model to me.

by Glittery Zebra on 7/6/2012 3:55:58 PM

Amy Lee of Evanescence is my role model! <3

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/5/2012 7:56:20 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:52:24 PM

My role models are Serena Williams because she is so confident and good at tennis, and Geraldine Ferraro because she was the first woman to run for Vice President.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:13:30 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 9:10:01 PM

My role Model is Taylor Swift. She sets a good example, and is overall an amazing person. She also seems to always try her hardest and never gives up.

by tropicdog on 6/29/2012 9:06:16 PM

I love Kristi Yamaguchi! She is amazing at skating! I tried to put her picture on my ice skating club, but it wouldn't show up....

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/29/2012 4:26:12 PM

Have you ever been cyberbullied? Do you need the support to stand up to them? Find it at stand up to bullys. U can find it on my profile under clubs!

by kpianoplayer on 6/29/2012 1:27:53 PM

Patrick Stump is my role model. he'S JUST SO PERFECT. I CANT.

by Kalulah on 6/29/2012 12:20:08 PM

I have to say,my role model is God Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/29/2012 10:38:15 AM

My role models are Taylor Swift and Walt Disney. Both of them stopped at nothing to reach the dreams and do what they love. Taylor is an over all great person and Walt was just asdfghjkl;. I love them so.

by talster on 6/29/2012 3:16:15 AM

My role model is Bethany Hamilton, because even though she went thru some tough times, she came out stronger than she was before!!

by forever21.love on 6/29/2012 1:02:21 AM

Out of this list, I love Hilary Clinton. She's an amazing woman, and has so much potential in politics. I wish she would run for president again. She would be so much better in office than Sarah Palin of Michelle Bachman.

My mom is one of my role models. She's survived years of abuse at the hands of Catholic school preists, my biological father, and plenty of other people, and she still manages to get up every morning and live her life.

Helen Keller, Eleanor Roosevelt, Anne Frank, Heather Corrina (founder of Scarleteen.com) Inez Mulholland, Harvey Milk, Andy Warhol, and Johnny Weir are my other role models, for various reasons.

by rockinlishy on 6/28/2012 10:18:29 PM

Demi Lovato is my role model because what she went through. Yes, she checked herself into rehab and checked herself out, but because she thought something was wrong with her and she felt she was better. Not because of other people. She told others about what they were doing and that she was not going to be a victim of bullying. She describes that in her song, "Skyscraper".

by happyone123 on 6/28/2012 8:24:20 PM

my role model is...well my celeb role model is prob taylor swift or katy perry. or justin bieber lolLaughing don't judge...

by Alykat18 on 6/28/2012 7:46:21 PM

So have you ever been a victim of cyberbullying or bully in general? Are you now? Do you need encouragement to stand up for yourself? Join my club "stand up to bullies" ! u can find it on my profile. See ya there!

by kpianoplayer on 6/28/2012 7:33:59 PM

Kristi Yamaguchi!!!! I LOVE her! Even more after this article! I did a report on her in school twice before and just had to fall in love with her. I mean, how can't you?! Another thing that makes Kristi so amazing is that she was born with club foot. That's one of out 4,000 reasons why I love her so much!!!!! To be that good at figure skating and have a foot disability? Amazing! I also have a foot issue (a bunion and short tendons) and she has taught me that no matter what seems to hold you back, nothing can hold you back from your dream. She didn't let that stop her, and I don't let my "baggage" stop me either. Kristi Yamaguchi is will always be my idol/role model.

by squizzcute on 6/28/2012 6:54:35 PM

My role models are my dad, Patrick Star, (not really, i just like him Tong), my 5th grade teacher, and probably Steven Tyler

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 6/28/2012 6:33:40 PM

my role model is Debby Ryan. she's so cool! i want to be like her!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/28/2012 6:10:16 PM

I have to say Emma Watson, one she acts in my fave all time movie Smile and to, she's an Ivy Leaguer!!!

by Brenna04 on 6/28/2012 5:34:30 PM

Out of this article, my role model is Maya Angelou. My role model is Katy Perry. Katy Perry is my role model because she's not afraid to be herself, she's committed to staying to true to herself and her music is a great way of getting through situations. When I'm sad, I listen to Wide Awake. When my dad is getting on my nerves, I can listen to Hot N Cold (my dad is pretty much that way). Pearl and Firework helps me know that I'm different and should be proud and not to let anyone control me. Katy Perry is and always will be my role model. Luv ya Katy! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/28/2012 5:27:54 PM

My role models are my mom, Nastia Liukin, and... Jordyn Wieber.
Mod Mod Mod!!!
My BFF lives in California and she came to visit today. We want to have a sleepover Saturday because she's leaving Sunday and is busy tomorrow, but I have this stupid family get- together to go to, and my mom doesn't want her coming over. I just saw my family and we can see them any old time ; besides, she's from California and I get to see her, like, 2 a year. Help!!!

Hey girlie,

Try reasoning with mom. What if she comes over later, or doesn't stay too long in the morning, and you stay out of her hair/don't make a mess, promise to get a certain # of hours of sleep... You get the idea. Put yourself in her shoes and ask what the problem is, then see if you can compromise to fix it. (Or maybe even push the sleepover to Friday night, since she might be busy during the day but will be free after dinnertime?) But there's no guarantee you'll get her to say yes, so you might not be able to have a sleepover this time around. If that's the case, hang out with her in another way! See a movie, go to the pool, grab dinner, even just get ice cream and chat. It sounds like a busy weekend for both of you, so try to work with everyone's schedules and you'll at least get to chill with her for a little while!
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 6/28/2012 5:25:09 PM

My role model is Bethany Hamilton. She's sooo cool!

by FrenchMiss on 6/28/2012 5:05:46 PM