AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

1 HOURS AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

13 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

COMMENTS

Rock like you're on the road with One Direction

She may be wrapping up her summer stint touring with One Direction, but that doesn’t mean Manika’s going to bow out of the spotlight anytime soon. ...

Hi girlys if u have a problem, need advice, wanna talk, vent, tell a story email me!!!! sophiecardin@yahoo.com <3

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 8/2/2012 3:41:57 PM

I think my favorite song on her iPod is What Makes you Beautiful by One Direction. It makes me smile. If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:38:37 AM

My favorite song off of Manika's iPod is "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:00:39 PM

I <3 one direction

by bethylove on 7/2/2012 1:11:19 PM

Hey girlies! I have tonsa advice on workouts, fashion, beauty, amazing books, and more! I've got some advice to give on guys, but it doesnt hurt if you've got some to give tooSmile check out my profile, and dont be afraid to leave a comment!!
love yas,
swimmergirl14

by swimmergirl14 on 6/30/2012 8:12:47 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for Smile I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/30/2012 7:31:26 PM

I SAW HER LAST NIGHT AT THE 1D CONCERT!!!

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/30/2012 6:59:24 PM

i luv countdown & still got it 4 u

by krazykaratechick on 6/30/2012 3:49:33 PM

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 6/30/2012 3:07:37 PM

My favorite song of Manika's iPod's “Countdown” – Beyoncé.

by otter77 on 6/30/2012 12:29:10 AM