AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

2 HOURS AGO What's your view on vaping? Tell us in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/PAXulQJNMZ

COMMENTS

The secret life of the American firework

Every year on the Fourth, you and the fam pack up your lawn chairs and head to the best spot for viewing your town’s fireworks display...

my neighbors set off firecrackers all the time. i don't really get it, since they're just noise, but whatever. this is really cool, i knew everything except for the double-fuse thing. sometimes i think i should at least minor in physics. or go all the way and get my phd. hmm...

by the_last_ninja on 7/5/2012 7:53:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I think my house is haunted. I'm being serious. Awhile ago, I was laying in bed, trying to go to sleep, and the light came on by itself. I was the only one still awake. My dad saw somebody go into our laundry room, that wasn't there. I was laying on my bed, and something poked my foot. When me and my sister were home alone, she went to go check the mail, and while she was outside, I heard a girl talking. I heard someone sit in a chair in the kitchen. Last night, I woke up, and my little brother was talking to somebody that wasn't there (he just turned two.) my little sister (three) pointed at the corner when I was putting her in bed and said "a girl!" I was sitting in the kitchen and saw a bucket just flip over. I saw someone standing behind the bathroom door, and nobody was in there. What do I do? I'm really scared. I told my mom about it and she just said that ghost aren't real so I have nothing to worry about. But something is there. Please help me!

Hey girl,

Yikes! I'm a scaredy cat, so that does sound pretty freaky...While some things can probably be explained, I for one can not think of an explanation, especially when your younger siblings (and dad) are seeing things, as well. The only assurance I can offer you is that it sounds like if there is a ghost, he/she does not seem aggressive or dangerous. So even if there is a ghost living there, he/she is harmless, so there isn't any reason to worry over it. If you're still frightened and you can't relax at home anymore, talk to your dad about your fears. While your mom may not be able to help, he might. Even if your dad doesn't believe in ghosts, he can help calm you down and perhaps offer up some suggestions. Explain to him that you are legitimately afraid to be home alone, and hopefully he will put your feelings above any disbeliefs.

Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 7/4/2012 2:38:35 PM

living a healthy life!!
do you want to drop a few pounds or just get healthier an more toned maybe your just training for a swim team or a 5k race if you need help with any of these or anything similar this is the club for you!!!!!! please jion my club

by RIANBOWUNICORN <3 on 7/3/2012 8:35:29 PM

@kpianoplayer - thank goodness my neighbors don't do that! Smile
HEY EVERYBODY - haha, please join my club Cupcakes 101! Once you join, answer the Q I put down. Here's a hint of what the Q has to do with: Kevin the pigeon! Don't get it? Join anyways and see the Q. Answer and go on with your happy way of looking through the recipes me and my crew have put.

by purplenurple88 on 7/3/2012 7:56:06 PM

all of the firework shows in my area are cancelled because it is too hot and dry to hold them

by tennischic9 on 7/3/2012 7:52:11 PM

ugh. my neighbors who live across the street from me have done fireworks all night long (from 9 pm to 11:30) all this week and last week!!! And i can't even see them because they have a bunch of trees in the way so i can just hear them. and they r annoying!!!!

by kpianoplayer on 7/3/2012 3:18:04 PM

Mod?
This is for prom preparation. I have an hourglass figure. I have super dark brown hair, fair skin, hazel eyes, and freckles. I have stylish white glasses. What dress for the prom should I wear and what color?

hey! I think emerald green would look great with your dark hair and fair skin, while bringing out your eyes Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Effervescent on 7/3/2012 2:49:40 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:56:58 AM

Chill out all you guys who's state has cancelled the firework. Listen Texas where I live cancelled fireworks last summer because it was waaay to hot and some of Texas had already had a forest fire but this year we are having fireworks which means next year y'all will have some

by Girlygirl0906 on 7/3/2012 8:48:52 AM

Hi I'm new here so if anyone could tell me what mod mod mod means I'd be very grateful. Smile

Hey chica!  "mod mod mod" is what girls write so that the mods (like me!) can answer questions and give advice.  If you ever need help, write it at the top of your comment and we'll know you need an answer!  xoxo

Kate G.