Sweetie: Smooth smooching
Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal
Your weekly horoscope
Austin & Ally star Laura Marano is going solo
Peek behind the scenes at GL’s June/July fashion shoot!
Shake up summer's fave eats with 5 healthy swaps
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO Don't fry your brain in the sun-- try these mind workouts to keep sharp all summer long! http://t.co/PqFTk9jvVP
6 HOURS AGO Thanks for tuning in for the live tweet with me tonight! See ya next time. #GLpll -Emily
7 HOURS AGO SO creepy. What clues did you get from @ABCFpll tonight? Tell me what you thought of the episode! #GLpll #PLL
35 Comments | Add Yours
Rapunzel from tangled
1st grade teacher or celebrity
My 5th grade play I got the lead and my co star messed me up, making it go silent for a minuet and a half
by Ellimichael on 9/30/2012 5:23:52 PM
2. Disneyland, and Hawii!!
4. Olivia White(Lemonade mouth) and Sharpay Evans(High school musical)
5. Writer, actress, teacher, and singer!
6. Christmas, and Easter
7. Barrettes and ponytails
8. My mom, my 7th grade ela teacher, bridgit mendler, and selena gomez
10. Hmm.... high school musical it seems so fun!
by averya on 9/3/2012 4:42:43 PM
2) A place where I can relax in peace
3) Hang out
4) Merahda from BRAVE (I don't know how to spell her name...)
5) Fashion Designer/ Violist/ Artist
6) Valentine's Day
7) A pink headband
8) My best friend, Maia
9) Haven't really thought of one, don't remember any ethier...
10) TANGLED because I love the twist on the classic fairytale!!!
by Magical Mermaid Princess on 9/1/2012 4:41:03 PM
1. What are you most afraid of? Being alone at night time...and public speaking.
2. Ideal vacay spot? Out of the country would be awesome! I want to go to Australia a lot right now.
3. Would you rather (choose one) hug/kiss/ or hang out with your crush? Do I have to choose one?
4. Fave movie character? HMMM...I don't know.
5. Dream job? Being an editor for a magazine.
6. Fave holiday? Christmas or the Fourth of July. I love New Years Eve though too!
7. Fave hair accessory? A simple headband.
8. Who is your role model? My mom.
9. Most embarrassing moment? The time I started yelling at my ex during a dance. I wanted to have closure after we broke up so I asked him if we could talk and without realizing it I started to yell...
10. What movie would you love to have been in and why? Bride Wars. I can't wait until I get married. Or A League of Their Own because I always wanted to play baseball. (Boys baseball.)
by hawaiigirl624 on 8/25/2012 12:34:26 AM
1. Lots of things lol.
4. Celia Foote from the Help!
6. Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving
8. Taylor Swift
9. I fell of a swing when I was six and my skirt fell down.
10. The Help becaus eit's the best movie ever or Hairspray because I looooove musicals!!
by bonjourabbie98 on 8/21/2012 3:53:23 PM
1. What are you most afraid of? raccoons!
2. Ideal vacay spot? the warm sunny beach with shopping close by!
3. Would you rather (choose one) hug/kiss/ or hang out with your crush? hug
4. Fave movie character? i honestly don't know
5. Dream job? childcare with little kids with disabilities
6. Fave holiday? EASTER
7. Fave hair accessory? flower sparkly clip
8. Who is your role model? my best friend
9. Most embarrassing moment? i've had a lot
10. What movie would you love to have been in and why? i know this may sound cheesy but High school musical beccause it looks like sooo much fun!
by blonde blue eyes on 8/15/2012 9:19:02 AM
1. What are you most afraid of?- Clowns and Spiders
2. Ideal vacay spot?- Hawaii
3. Would you rather (choose one) hug/kiss/ or hang out with your crush?- Umm... Hug
4. Fave movie character?- Denzel Washington
5. Dream job?- Writer
6. Fave holiday?- Christmas and 4th of July
7. Fave hair accessory?- Flower
8. Who is your role model?- Demi Lovato
9. Most embarrassing moment?- When i feel during a dance performance in front of the WHOLE school.
10. What movie would you love to have been in and why?- IDK???
by Sparksfly on 8/8/2012 7:23:37 PM
1. elevators and kind of spiders, i just don't trust them
3. hang out
4. Peeta Mellark or Primrose Everdeen
5. soccer player
7. head band
8. Josh Hutcherson (his contribution to SBNN is really inspirational)
9. my best friends other best friend (i dont like her) pulled my pants down in 1st grade *awkward*
10. Catching Fire, Ohmygosh its my favorite book!!!!
by coldplay12 on 8/5/2012 11:23:24 PM
2.My homeland, Puerto Rico!
5.Either being a singer or a vet for pets AND wild animals!
6.Either Christmas or Dia de Reyes (a holiday for people from Spain and Puerto Rico).
9.IDK. I've had lots!
by cheetah#1 on 7/31/2012 1:21:08 PM
1. Skeletons and Ronald McDonald
2. An island (or Hawaii)
3. Kiss and hug
4. Captain America
5. Author, actress, singer, own a worldwide animal shelter, veternarian
6. Christmas and The Fourth of July
7. Maybe some pins to hold my hair
8. Demi Lovato
9. My sister pulled my pants down when I was five while cars were driving by and we were outside
10. Possibly every movie I like because it's totally fun to act
by ChunkyBunky101 on 7/29/2012 7:09:04 PM
Will Zoey find her fashion fairytale?