4 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

7 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Help! My besties are pressuring me to date a guy I don't like

My friends are pressuring me to go out with this guy and he's one of my other friends. He's gonna ask me but I don't like...

Im 13 and a guy that i really like and that treats me well asked me out I was really happy and said yes but i have never told my mom about boys...how do i ask her if i caan date?

Hey girl!

When your mom isn't busy, ask her if you can talk. There's no better way to go about it than to just be honest. Tell her you'd like to date this boy. Offer to introduce him to her so she'll feel more comfortable. Good luck!

Rachael A.

by picklegrape on 8/3/2012 4:13:19 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:39:39 PM

i have friends but they all have better people to hang with than me. in my class i only have been to a few people's houses and i never get invited anywhere. i text some girls from my french clas and theyre kinda nice but, again they have better friends than me. i also get bullied and people talk behind my back a LOT. i have 2 friends outside of school. one i'll call "G". G is my BFF and we are supertight. sometomes i feel like she is the only one i can trust. ther is this other girl who i will call "Rebel" and here is why, i've known her for years much like G, but i know her from theatre camp, but she lives in a really small house and was not raised well, so she beahaves badly. at the campfire she litteraly PLAYED WITH FIRE. if that's not bad enough, once Rebel and i were talking and suddenly her eyes widened and she did that whole bending-arm-behind-your-back thing and it really hurt. she stopped just as i was about to cry than she acted as if it never happened. please help me.

by HannahRuthRocks on 7/18/2012 6:20:22 PM

Wow! Why would friends do that if they know u dont like him. ugh.

by kaykay0055 on 7/7/2012 10:24:36 PM

Join my club: Ask Brooke. I have advice on boys, religion, and just growing up Smile

by brookierebel on 7/4/2012 12:15:55 PM

Mod!mod!mod!
This is gonna sound very weird but I'm scared that when I have my first kiss somethings gonna go wrong like I'm gonna open my mouth when his is closed or vise versa. How do I learn how to kiss before it actually happens?!? Thanx 4 answering my weird question!

Hey babe,

It's not weird at all! Honestly, it's a very natural thing, your body pretty much starts out having a knack for it.  But take a look at these articles for some extra tips:

Never Been Kissed?

Kissing Guide

Jordan S.

by artistchic99 on 7/3/2012 9:57:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am allowed to wear makeup regularly now, and I am in 6th grade, so I don't need foundation (right? I don't have any skin discoloration that a 'lil bit of concealer couldn't fix! And I don't have wrinkles..) but this is what I am going to wear:
1. Eyeshadow
2. Mascara
3. Tinted moisturizer
4. Concealer
5. Blush
And thats it! Do you think that is good for my age and experience with makeup? Do you have any tips or suggestions to make it look natural but pretty? And also, when I am older I want to be a makeup artist for fashion week and photo shoots and have my own makeup line. Should I try to become a YouTube Beauty Guru?

Hey! I think a pretty but natural day look is some tinted moisturizer with a blush that complements your skintone, and some clear lipgloss. Here's a tip: buy an ultra thin eye brush and use it to swipe on a thin line of darker eyeshadow on your lids. It makes a softer alternative to eyeliner, but still makes your eyes pop Smile Shoot for the stars girl! if you want to start a beauty video blog then go for it. good luck!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 6:23:23 PM

MOD MOD
I wrote a mod on here and it is not on here. What is going on?

Hey girl,

Please be patient! We're pretty busy this morning answering and approving comments, so just hang in there and you'll see your mod soon <3
Lauren C.

by misstomboy1 on 7/1/2012 10:06:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my boyfriend ryan dumped me and I still LOVE him!
Im only 9 though! Ok me and my BFF Ashley went to go get ryan but he was with his friend Chris and had bibi guns and blew a birds head off! I was so mad at him because he is or was til that Chris guy came, really nice and sweet, I was so angry Ashley had to pull me back from hitting him! I love animals! Then he shot the bird again and I pushed him he pushed me back and tried to hit me with his gun! Ash and me went to the park with Kari his younger sister the nice one and he came later to get her to eat then he said" I think I should take a break from dating" I said okay. He said " fine by me!" like he didn't care. I started to cry! I'm still in love with him though but we were on and off 6 times. After everything we've been through I can't let go! I doubt he wants to go out with me again! I never felt this way about anyone! What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Any breakup is stressful and makes ya hurt, but think about how upset he made you when he hit that bird! You might not have ever felt like this about someone before, but trust me - you will feel this way about someone else again. And it will be someone better, who shares your views on animals ... and on life! You should be with someone who respects you and respects the things you care about. Honestly, he's probably too young to be in a relationship right now because he's too focused on himself. He's not wrong - he's just enjoying being young, but unfortunately that sometimes means that he isn't able to also keep your feelings/interests in mind. It's totally normal to feel upset about your breakup, but try to remind yourself what he did and how mad it made you. Remind yourself you deserve so much better, and that it's not bad to be single for a while. Surround yourself with your besties, do stuff that makes you happy, and enjoy the summertime. Learning how to get through a breakup will be a great skill to have - you can do this <3 Lots of love, girl!
Lauren C.

by misstomboy1 on 6/30/2012 10:47:04 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD! Smile
How do I send a question for a guy to answer?

Hey girl,

Use this link, and click on "Bill and Dave" in the drop-down menu. http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx?t=advice

Meghan D.