8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Help! My besties are pressuring me to date a guy I don't like

My friends are pressuring me to go out with this guy and he's one of my other friends. He's gonna ask me but I don't like...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This girl I don't really like recently got a FB, and my BFF says she'd like to get to know her better because she can talk to her over FB. I usually wouldn't care, but the last time those 2 became friends, there was a TON of drama(3 people were in tears over it and i almost lost her as a friend) and i feel like it'll happen again. if she goes off and ditches me for the other girl, then i'm all alone in my section in band!! i know i'm jumping to conclusions, but it's very well possible. i'm trying to suck it up and attempt to be friends with her too because i figure it'll help, but i'm still skeptical. what should i do? there's no telling what will happen until band camp in August.

Hey girl,

It's good that you're trying to give her the benefit of the doubt -- she might have changed! Don't worry about what will happen at band camp yet, because there's still a chance for all of you to get along! Try being nice to her and doing stuff together, and if she's still mean after that, schedule some time to hang out with your bff one-on-one.

Meghan D.

by karategirl78 on 6/29/2012 11:02:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so ive known these two girls since second grade and we are going into 7th and have always been super close. This year two girls came from another school and they are best friends but when im hanging out with my friends they come over and take them away and ill say something like "we were having a convo, but you guys can join us" then they will drag them away and say "well we are about to have a convo and we dont want you to be a part of it" i talked to my friends about it and they just say that they want us all to be friends then say im being mean to these girls. i want to be friends with all of them but my bffls are being taken from me!!

Hey girl,

If your friends want everyone to be friends, maybe there's a way to make it work! If you said that you were having a conversation, it might have made them feel hurt, even if you didn't mean it that way. Try planning to all hang out together, and if they're mean to you then, try hanging out with your original friends separately than when they see the other girls.

Meghan D.

by Glis awesome on 6/29/2012 10:31:41 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 9:09:31 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,
I" going to this party tonight so answer asap Smile
So one of my good friends is having a party tonight, and I'm super exicted for it, except she invited this one girl, I'll call her z, and I don't really like her. I kinda know her but she talks about inapropriate stuff and as kinda mean. I know i'll have to talk to her but I kinda dont want to. Also I like the same person as her and don't want her to find out even though we probably will play truth or dare. How should I deal?

Hey girl!

You don't have to say anything about your crush if you don't want to. You can say you're just not crushing on anyone at the moment! And you don't even need to have an extensive conversation with this girl; just say hi and be cordial.
Rachael A.

by wxyz22 on 6/29/2012 4:31:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My bf and I hit a rough patch. We're both 15 and have been dating for almost two months. We've been talking and he's said how down the road he wants to have sex. I know that I want to be at least 18 and be with someone I love and may be with forever. He said he wouldn't wait 3 years to go all the way. There is no way I'd make such a huge mistake as to lower my standards for my first time. What should I do? I know we won't last 3 years if he won't wait that long for me! Does he only want me for sex? He's so sweet and caring! I'm so stressed out! Help!

Hey girl!

If your BF says he's willing to wait to have sex, he clearly cares about you and wants it to be the right time for both of you. I don't think you two need to put an exact date on when it's OK, because that just adds pressure to your relationship that you just don't need. If he isn't willing to do whatever it takes for both of you to feel right about it, he's not worth your time.

Rachael A.

by 2sprinkles2 on 6/29/2012 3:01:16 PM

that's happened to me before...it's not fun

by myfatsquirrel on 6/29/2012 2:14:31 PM