2 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

4 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Pack the perfect beach bag for a sun-filled getaway

It’s summertime, which means beach trips a plenty—hooray! But what to bring beyond your cute suit and coverup? We’ve got a lengthy list of the perfect beach...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
(Thanks in advance!)
Alright, I was invited to a prom themed graduation party in almost two weeks. I do not have the money for a typical prom dress so would a party dress from forever 21 be acceptable?

Hey girlie,

100% yes! Forever 21 has some great dressy options in their Special Occasion and Evening dress sections, all for super affordable prices. Personally, my faves at the moment are:

Have fun!
Lauren C.

by cecily on 7/11/2012 12:17:13 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
are there any good style tips for if you like the girly look but you don't want be over exposed and if you are very active thx!

Hey girl, by no means does girly mean over exposed, ill just tell you that right now. I'm plenty girly and active but dont like showing all my stuff. For summer I would go with sundresses and light eyeliner on the upper and lower lid.

lauren r.

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/8/2012 12:33:13 PM

In the fall i want to be wearing makeup to school and look natural this would be my first time going out with makeup on , is there any website or video that can tell e how to apply makeup and look natural pleas help thanks ! :]

hey! yeah totally there are a ton you can look up with the help of a supervising grownup Smile

Helen S.

by Mericel on 7/3/2012 3:50:22 PM

i have almost everything in my bag but the last thing!!!!

by kayluch on 7/2/2012 7:04:02 PM

okay so i entered a contest to win todays prize... and my address isnt on my account. my mom won't let me put it. if i win, will GL email me asking for my address since i won a prize?

by loppyears12 on 7/1/2012 8:28:38 PM

Cute stuff! ;)

by Chocolate kiss on 7/1/2012 4:37:00 PM

I'm going to start wearing makeup in the Fall when school starts, it's my first year wearing it on a "daily" basis and I was wondering if you could give me some brand names that have natural makeup and ARE NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. By the way Covergirl and Maybelline do test on animals.

Hey girlie,

Head to this page on PETA's website, where you can search for all sorts of products (including makeup) that don't test on animals. Use the "By Product Type" drop down menu to look for the type of products you want, like Cosmetics or Hair Care Smile

Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/1/2012 11:53:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
For the GL Buzz Babes, when you fill out the survey, do you automatically become a GL Buzz Babe or do you have to get "accepted"?. And do they send you special products? Please tell me all about it! Smile Thx

Hey girl,

If you fill out the survey, you'll automatically be a member of the club and will receive emails about new trends, products, asking for your opinions and feedback, etc. There's no guarantee all the Buzz Babes will be featured on the site or get products, but you'll get the chance to! Plus product recommendations, trend alerts, and all sorts of other fun surveys/books/games/and more Smile
Lauren C.