3 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

6 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

7 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Yay! Our I Heart The USA BBQ-worthy playlist

Looking for a patriotic playlist to listen to while grilling out this July 4? While there are plenty of great songs about our country, we’ve rounded up...

Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus and Firework by Katy Perry are my top two songs for the 4th.

by PaintedDestiny on 7/9/2012 12:07:51 PM

That's really cool! But what about, Party in the U.S.A., American Ride, and American Honey?! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:33:58 AM

Uncle Sam by toby kieth party in the USA miley cyrus american girl carrie underwood national anthem by anyone

by angie333 on 7/6/2012 12:16:02 AM

Definitely Party In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus.

by ShabbyChicGeek1 on 7/3/2012 10:51:10 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:41:12 PM

u guys forgot kids in america but i like american boy alot

by cutiepie14231 on 7/3/2012 9:11:57 PM

living a healthy life!!
do you want to drop a few pounds or just get healthier an more toned maybe your just training for a swim team or a 5k race if you need help with any of these or anything similar this is the club for you!!!!!! please jion

by RIANBOWUNICORN <3 on 7/3/2012 8:36:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! ASAP!
Hi! Tomorrow I am going on a plane for 12 hours! To Barcelona! Smile I am super psyched, but 12 hours is a really long time! What ways can I keep entertained on the trip? Also, where I am going, it is a 9 hour time difference that what I am used to.. So when we arrive, it will be 11 PM our time, but morning, THEIR time! What are some tips for adjusting to time differences? Thanks!
I know you might not need to know this, but we are going to Barcelona, and then from Barcelona, we are going on a cruise. Laughing

hey! that sounds so fun, congrats on your trip, I know you're going to have a great time and learn so much! Bring a book, music and videogames on the plane. Depending on your plane you might have in flight movies and stuff to entertain you Smile when you get there try to stay awake as long as possible. That will help you adjust to the time difference. bon voyage!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 7:56:35 PM

My favorite patriotic song is "American Tune" by Paul Simon.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 7:55:11 PM