10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Yay! Our I Heart The USA BBQ-worthy playlist

Looking for a patriotic playlist to listen to while grilling out this July 4? While there are plenty of great songs about our country, we’ve rounded up...

You forgot PARTY IN THE USA BY MILEY CYRUS!!!!!

by transform2314 on 7/3/2012 2:10:57 PM

My favorite patriotic song's “Independence Day” – Martina McBride.

by otter77 on 7/3/2012 2:10:03 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so this is completely off topic, but my dad wants me to become a vegetarian along with the rest of my family because it supposedly makes you healthyer (I know that isn't how u spell it) but I reeeeaaallly love bacon and chicken and stuff but I don't want to disappoint my dad. What do I do? Thanks xoxo

hey! that's a tough one! Your dad wants what's best for you but i don't think you should give up meat if you don't want to. compromise with your dad by pointing out that there are a lot of ways to include meat in your diet in healthy ways. In fact the right portion of lean meat in your diet provides many nutrients that it can be hard to get from just veggies.

Helen S.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/3/2012 1:25:53 PM

@lilliebeans OMG I was thinking the same thing! That was the last song by Miley Cyrus I ever liked. I love American Boy by Estelle ft. Kanye West. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/3/2012 12:56:35 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:58:00 AM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:43:50 AM

@disneygirlb: Most people DO know these artists. These are 4th of July classics!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/3/2012 11:38:10 AM

Hey girls

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And really anything else! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! Im also here if you just need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is just a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:49:22 AM