18 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

AN HOUR AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Yay! Our I Heart The USA BBQ-worthy playlist

Looking for a patriotic playlist to listen to while grilling out this July 4? While there are plenty of great songs about our country, we’ve rounded up...

Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus and Firework by Katy Perry are my top two songs for the 4th.

by PaintedDestiny on 7/9/2012 12:07:51 PM

That's really cool! But what about, Party in the U.S.A., American Ride, and American Honey?! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:33:58 AM

Uncle Sam by toby kieth party in the USA miley cyrus american girl carrie underwood national anthem by anyone

by angie333 on 7/6/2012 12:16:02 AM

Definitely Party In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus.

by ShabbyChicGeek1 on 7/3/2012 10:51:10 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:41:12 PM

u guys forgot kids in america but i like american boy alot

by cutiepie14231 on 7/3/2012 9:11:57 PM

living a healthy life!!
do you want to drop a few pounds or just get healthier an more toned maybe your just training for a swim team or a 5k race if you need help with any of these or anything similar this is the club for you!!!!!! please jion

by RIANBOWUNICORN <3 on 7/3/2012 8:36:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! ASAP!
Hi! Tomorrow I am going on a plane for 12 hours! To Barcelona! Smile I am super psyched, but 12 hours is a really long time! What ways can I keep entertained on the trip? Also, where I am going, it is a 9 hour time difference that what I am used to.. So when we arrive, it will be 11 PM our time, but morning, THEIR time! What are some tips for adjusting to time differences? Thanks!
I know you might not need to know this, but we are going to Barcelona, and then from Barcelona, we are going on a cruise. Laughing

hey! that sounds so fun, congrats on your trip, I know you're going to have a great time and learn so much! Bring a book, music and videogames on the plane. Depending on your plane you might have in flight movies and stuff to entertain you Smile when you get there try to stay awake as long as possible. That will help you adjust to the time difference. bon voyage!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 7:56:35 PM

My favorite patriotic song is "American Tune" by Paul Simon.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 7:55:11 PM

Classic songs!

by fallsb-ball on 7/3/2012 2:48:49 PM

You forgot PARTY IN THE USA BY MILEY CYRUS!!!!!

by transform2314 on 7/3/2012 2:10:57 PM

My favorite patriotic song's “Independence Day” – Martina McBride.

by otter77 on 7/3/2012 2:10:03 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so this is completely off topic, but my dad wants me to become a vegetarian along with the rest of my family because it supposedly makes you healthyer (I know that isn't how u spell it) but I reeeeaaallly love bacon and chicken and stuff but I don't want to disappoint my dad. What do I do? Thanks xoxo

hey! that's a tough one! Your dad wants what's best for you but i don't think you should give up meat if you don't want to. compromise with your dad by pointing out that there are a lot of ways to include meat in your diet in healthy ways. In fact the right portion of lean meat in your diet provides many nutrients that it can be hard to get from just veggies.

Helen S.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/3/2012 1:25:53 PM

@lilliebeans OMG I was thinking the same thing! That was the last song by Miley Cyrus I ever liked. I love American Boy by Estelle ft. Kanye West. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 7/3/2012 12:56:35 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:58:00 AM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:43:50 AM

@disneygirlb: Most people DO know these artists. These are 4th of July classics!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/3/2012 11:38:10 AM

Hey girls

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And really anything else! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! Im also here if you just need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is just a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:49:22 AM

Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:48:01 AM

Made in America by Toby Keith <3(:

by princesschick1999 on 7/3/2012 10:38:14 AM

O.k. why don't you i don't know have people the most people know the artist I only like 2 songs and I wished you would have put Made In America by Toby Kieth

by disneygirlb on 7/3/2012 10:26:10 AM

What about "Made In America" by Toby Keith? ;) just another country Fave of mine!

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 7/3/2012 4:22:02 AM

I also show my USA appreciation by watching war movies, such as Pearl Harbor. Love that movie: I cry every time;)

Hey girliesSmile Advice Queen DaNcInGQu33N9812 here. Mods are sometimes awfully busy and may not have time to answer all your Q's, so that's why I'm here! I give advice on any thing from
-Boys
-Family
-Making Money
-Pets
-Cooking/Baking
-DIY
-Crafts
-Serious Issues
-Friends
-Fitness
-Nutrition
-Beauty
-Fashion
... And so much more! Just stop by my Advice Queen page and ask away!
Xo, Ann