6 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

9 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

9 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Inside This Issue: August / September 2012

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 17! EXCLUSIVE! Ariana Grande spills on guys...and mean girls Plus, we got the...

love this website soo much i just subscribed!!

by xoxojillianxo on 10/28/2012 12:25:59 PM

I checked the winners list on Friday but the Hunger Games DVD contest winners weren't on there. When will they be posted? Thanks!

Hey! Since it's through the mag I think you only find out if you won. I don't think it gets posted like the online contests.

Helen S.

by sofiespi on 9/8/2012 1:22:11 PM

mod!
How will I find where the winners are posted on Friday? Will they be on this page?

Hey girl!

The winner will be on the GL website, and if you're a winner you'll be contacted!
Alexis G. Hannah H.

by soccerkid9797 on 9/3/2012 10:20:37 AM

Mod mod mod
When will the winners of the hunger games Dvd be notified? I'm dying to see if I won! Smile <3

Hey soccerkid9797, winners are posted every Friday before 6pm so be sure to check back at the end of the week! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccerkid9797 on 9/3/2012 12:54:42 AM

Thanks Lynae!

No prob girly! Let me know if you have anymore questions! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccerkid9797 on 9/2/2012 10:31:59 AM

why is the hunger games contest still going on? i thought it was supposed to end yeterday?

Hey soccerkid9797, yep you're right it did end yesterday, the first. I'm not sure why you can still enter, but I don't think they are counting any of the entries past yesterday. Good luck, hope ya win! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by soccerkid9797 on 9/2/2012 8:39:26 AM

Mod! When will u announce the winners of the hunger games DVD? ThanksSmile

hey! hmm it doesn't say. I would think either this friday or maybe they won't be announced, maybe you only find out it you're a winner.

Helen S.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/1/2012 11:13:38 AM

can you get disqualified from a contest if you enter from more than one device at once?

Hey girly. If the contest rules say that you can enter multiple times, you shouldent be disqualified. =) Good luck.

lauren I.

by soccerkid9797 on 8/31/2012 12:35:47 PM

I have an advice column in the paper,, so if you leave me a message on my advice queens column it could be put in the paper.

by Cola on 8/28/2012 9:57:21 AM