3 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

4 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

4 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Inside This Issue: August / September 2012

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 17! EXCLUSIVE! Ariana Grande spills on guys...and mean girls Plus, we got the...

this is my favorite mag! id doo anthiingggg fforr it!Laughing also im having ttroble with trying to win stuff for the clearosonic thing it wont let me go and sighn up . HELP???

by keirstenbabes on 7/9/2012 4:16:40 PM

I LO Ariana
VE ()()

by julesabules1254 on 7/9/2012 4:00:05 PM

You didn't include any link in your reply.?

Hey cutie! Oops! Here's the link, hope it helps:

Catherine C.

by fuschia sky on 7/9/2012 2:51:46 PM

I haven't recieved the June/July issue yet. I recieved the August/September issue today, and it came damaged! I checked online in the "report Missing or Damaged Issues" page, but it says that the most recent issue mailed out was Feburary/March! What should I do? Cry

Hey girl!

Check out our subscription center at the following link for help. If you can't figure it out, have a parent call our subscription center and they'll help you right away. Our subscription center is off for the week though, so have a parent call back next week if you can't find the answer you need on our site. Best of luck!

Catherine C.

by fuschia sky on 7/9/2012 2:44:58 PM

Where will you announce the winners of the autographed Hunger Games movie? ThanksSmile

Hey girl!

The contest ends September 1st, so winners will be posted then. Winners can be found by clicking on the "Win Today" tab at the right of our site.

Catherine C.

by myfatsquirrel on 7/9/2012 2:38:03 PM

love ya Ariana! ur such a happy person!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/9/2012 1:41:21 PM

im so going to get this one! Ariana looks great!

by j4zm09 on 7/9/2012 12:40:28 PM

I'm so glad that page list is playing a bigger part in diary of a wimpy kid this time, but no matter what i'll always <3 diary of a wimpy kid

by livluv on 7/9/2012 10:17:43 AM

we just moved and my mom forwarded all of our mail for a while... do u think i will still get this mag? or should i change the address now?
my subscription ends after this issue and I'm going to subscribe with our new address but i just wanted to know if i would get this magazine!

Hey girl!

If your mom forwarded your mail to your new house from your old house then there's no reason you shouldn't get it. If you don't, you can always grab it off a newsstand!
Rachael A.

by alex18903 on 7/9/2012 9:09:21 AM

I don't like that it says the letterman jacket would be from your boyfriend. Girls can letter too!

by -gogreengal- on 7/8/2012 6:16:28 PM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!