1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Introducing...GL Buzz Babes! Sign up for our exclusive new club

Exclusive deals. Instant updates. Special surveys. Free swag to try, share and review. Sound amazing? Welcome to GL Buzz Babes. Who are GL Buzz...

I hope I get chosen!!! I'm happy for whoever got in ;)!!!

by glfashionguru on 7/18/2013 12:36:00 PM

Hey-sorry to bother you (I don't want to be rude)
I was reading the other comments about when we receive our emails and had an idea-what if you just made a badge and posted in onto their accounts so they know that you received our applications and are just too busy or don't need us to test anything. Thanks for listening =)

Good idea! We'll def consider that. Thanks! xx

Hannah M

by jillz on 7/8/2013 12:35:34 PM

I really want to be in this club and i took the survey the same day they posted it and i haven't got an email. Does this mean they didn't pick me? What can i do? I still want to be picked!

Hey chica!  I think everyone is allowed to join, so I would try filling out the survey again.  If you have Twitter, you could also send a tweet to @GLBuzz.  xoxo

Marie H.

by Mericel on 9/29/2012 11:11:35 AM

How do we know if we become GL Buzz Babes after the survey?

by selenahayley on 9/4/2012 5:17:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Do the Buzz Babes get sent the review products for free?

hey! I think so Smile

Helen S.

by fireworks1071 on 9/1/2012 3:46:12 PM

MOD MOD
How do you decide who gets chosen for which survey.

Hey! I think the editors and interns choose, but I'm not sure what their criteria are.

Helen S.

by Taylor243 on 8/28/2012 6:15:26 PM

Sorry if I'm being annoying but I have another question. Thanks for answering my other questions! How do you decide who gets chosen for which survey.

by Taylor243 on 8/28/2012 5:19:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sorry I just have more questions. How many girls get chosen? If we get chosen do you send us the product or do we have to go out and buy it? What are the odds of getting chosen?

Hey girl! We'll send you the product if you're selected for a survey  How many girls do the survey depends on the product we're testing, so I'm not sure what your chances are of being chosen. xoxo

Kate G.

by Taylor243 on 8/28/2012 4:50:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just signed up for buzz babes and I have a few questions
1. Do you read our profiles too do decide who gets to be one?
2. Do you decide randomly?
3.when will I get my email?
P.s. I don't mean to sound rude at all so if it sounds like that I'm sorry I'm just super duper excited and I want to make it really bad!!!!

Hey girl! Everyone gets to be a Buzz Babe, so we don't decide at all. You might have to wait awhile to get your email, we're still working on getting things together for you guys to do! xoxo

Kate G.

by Taylor243 on 8/28/2012 4:47:51 PM

Mod mod mod mod
Hey I lready did sign up and I didnt check that box but i wanted to but when I tried signing up again it wouldnt let me Piz help

hey! I tried looking up your account to see if I could do anything from my end, but there's no option for me to edit your account preferences. Maybe try waiting a while and see if signing up again works. also try seeing if you can edit your account settings to get what you want.

Helen S.