4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

5 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

19 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

Introducing...GL Buzz Babes! Sign up for our exclusive new club

Exclusive deals. Instant updates. Special surveys. Free swag to try, share and review. Sound amazing? Welcome to GL Buzz Babes. Who are GL Buzz...

I signed up for this like, the day it was posted, and never got an e-mail or anything in my mailbox.. Does everyone that signs up get to be a GL Buzz Babe?

Hey girl, not everyone has gotten an email yet. Hang tight and I'm sure you'll get one eventually!

Lauren I.

by happyone123 on 8/27/2012 1:28:10 PM

Mod mod!
I signed up again but I was just wondering how long should it take to get an email? Thanks! Laughing

Hey girl! It depends on how long until we have another opportunity.  Hold tight and you should get one soon. xoxo

Kate G.

by XxBriXD on 8/27/2012 8:44:30 AM

So I wanted to be a buzz babe and try new products but I didn't click the box what should I do

Hey chica! Sign up and check that box! xoxo

Kate G.

by Juliacar on 8/27/2012 8:08:48 AM

I signed up for gl buzz babes a week ago and I haven't received and email for it yet.. And I'm wondering if I should sign up again? And also most of the times my comments never get posted what's up with that? Thanks Laughing

hey! sorry your comments aren't getting posted, as long as you aren't giving up personal info, making them excessively long, or inappropriate, they should be going through. and yeah try applying again.

Helen S.

by XxBriXD on 8/20/2012 5:56:10 PM

I signed up a couple days after this article was posted , I haven't yet received an email so I filled the survey out once more . I am very interested and I would like to know whats going on ?

Hey girl! Only a few girls have gotten Buzz Babes e-mails (they were randomly selected from the girls who had signed up).  Right now we're only working on one project, but we'll be working on more soon.  Hang tight, I promise you will get an e-mail eventually! xoxo

Kate G.

by Mericel on 8/10/2012 10:44:30 AM

Today i just signed up for the beauty buzz when will i get my email? Or is this club over with?

Hey girlie! If you signed up for Buzz Babes, they'll email you fairly soon.  It might not be today or this week, so don't worry if you don't get something right away! xoxo

Kate G.

by ToxicCrayon on 8/6/2012 1:00:56 PM

if i signed up for buzz two days ago and still haven't gotten any emails. should I keep waiting or is there a problem?

Hey girl,

I don't think the first email has gone out yet, but it should be soon!

Meghan D.

by ljbdaisy on 8/3/2012 8:30:29 PM

how do you sign up to be an advice queen?

Hey chica! Go to "Fun Stuff" and Click on "Advice Queens".  On the top of the page, you'll see a big blue link that says "Become and Advice Queen!".  Click on that and it'll take you through the steps to sign up! xoxo

Kate G.

by ljbdaisy on 8/2/2012 11:39:26 AM

so i clicked on the link to sign up, but it took me to a site called survey monkey asking me if i voted for president obama in the 2008 election. What Gives?

Hey girlie! Sorry about the mix up.  Did you try a second time?  If so and it's still giving you problems, e-mail and she can help you out! xoxo

Kate G.

by kpianoplayer on 7/24/2012 2:05:41 PM

I think i may have filled out the survey twice! will this screw up my results? and when does the first email go out?

Hey girl! Not a problem! And expect an email soon! xxoo
Maggie P.

by sweetpea185 on 7/24/2012 3:35:06 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!